Search results

1. P

Citroen kaki...

Hi guys. Any Citroen club around active in KL / Selangor area? I'm driving a 2012 C4 Grand Picasso currently.
  2. WTB - Mercedes 190E 2.3-16v or 2.5-16v Halfcut

Currently looking for Mercedes 190E 2.3-16v or 2.5-16v halfcut for my Mercedes 190E. Kindly PM me. Will appreciate your help. Thank you.
  3. P

Ferrari models, what is your favorite?

Others: 1984 Ferrari 288 GTO and GTO Evoluzione
  4. P

Mercedes Kaki..

Currently looking for Mercedes 190E 2.3-16v or 2.5-16v halfcut for my Mercedes 190E. Kindly PM me. Will appreciate your help. Thank you.
  5. P

MyVi Club Malaysia

yeah...come and join us mini cooper... we have plenty of activities recently... do visit us at myviclub.com hey kwai...long time no see...=)
  6. P

Mercedes Kaki..

xpression... thanks for the help... oh yeah...how to identify exactly the type of 190e...i mean maybe like 2 tonne color is only for 1.8 or something like that??? LOL...i would love to restore that...but when i'm doin more of the research i'm getting greedy...want this want that...dunno down to...
  7. P

Mercedes Kaki..

nass... sigh...forgot bout the halfcut now...i already talked to my mum...she said she wants a new paint and recond the interior first...what a miss... hmmm...i was thinking...i'm lack of knowledge and experience in working out an old car...maybe one day can we drive out our benz and have a...
  8. P

Mercedes Kaki..

xpression: heres ur headlights... http://motors.search.ebay.com/mercedes_Headlights_W0QQfclZ3QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQsacatZ33710 tail light i could only get a 202 version...i think wrc in sunway got them as well...
  9. P

Mercedes Kaki..

xpression: LOL...dont worry...i'm not being insulted...i'm open to ideas...LOL... opps...my typo mistake...damnit...the laughter of the century...1.5 supra...then itz not supra anymore...ROFL... i know why ure wondering why i think too much about the mods and stuff...itz becoz i'm planning my...
  10. P

Mercedes Kaki..

justin... where to get the mag ahhh??? find in indian store also dont have... eager to read it... is it kind of stock car review or about mods??? xpression... thatz why looo...had prob with the choice of gearbox... supra gearbox can COMPLETELY fit in with the 2.3-16??? any choice left from...
  11. P

Mercedes Kaki..

nass: pmed... LOL...of coz i'm getting the cosworth...185hp lehhh...not play play... i have great faith on it...but itz juz the matter of gearbox... i dont think the gearbox will tahan up to 250hp... thinking of getting a more heavy duty tiptronic ones...but have no idea on which model of benz...
  12. P

Mercedes Kaki..

nass... LOL...sure dude...do we have kind of gathering of tt session or whatever???but u guys dont laugh at me...i still have a lot to learn about mercs...coz most of the time i read bout japs only... by the way...i still doubt on my mum's car's ability to put on 2.5l...becoz the 30% limit is...
  13. P

Mercedes Kaki..

holy sh*t...i like that bernard's oettigger 190...damn shock...but wait...isnt oettinger is for volkswagon???
  14. P

Mercedes Kaki..

nass... wow...is that really a 2.8 engine for 190E???howz the stat???compare to the cosworth engine??? LOL...u all talking bout japs car and conti again...dont left me alone man... well...honest speaking...i was once a japs car worshipper...i believe that conti are for looks and flirting...but...
  15. P

Mercedes Kaki..

oh yeah...i found a nice merc at a workshop behind summit usj... itz writted 300SE or something...2 door...maroon... damn elegant and sporty... the best part is...i think i will make itz appearance as a guideline later in my exterior mod...=P
  16. P

Mercedes Kaki..

225hp for NA not that impossible...especially i think i want to go for 2.3-16 or maybe 2.5-16 is therez no limit...well...if i were to go for 2.3...i think my final plan would be a set of individual throttle body...especially with forged parts i dont think pumping out ponies is a prob with benz...
  17. P

Mercedes Kaki..

x-pression, wow man...then i must be damn "lucky" to get that period stain...i hate it...althought i washed it with tonnes of febrez sort of...but still leave a brown and rough-feeling patch on my wira seat...damnit... ehhh...ur rear ori leather seats...meaning ur front seat...:-S...recaro...
  18. P

Mercedes Kaki..

hey nass... but my quote was 7.5k for a merely 2.0 engine...not that worthy i think...plus...doesnt have that much of cash right now...well...dont worry...i will still visit those shops on and off and would let u guys know...LOL... show my car???errr...quite embarrasing...the interior is...
  19. P

Mercedes Kaki..

LOL...then pm me...i need to discuss with my mum also... but still prefer some 1.8 engines...coz my mum dont want those jpj paperwork and duit kopi...=P black leather sounds wicked???how come???i thought black interior represents exclusivity and sporty at the same time???especially with...
  20. P

Mercedes Kaki..

fuiyohhh...nass...thanks...now i got another option...c class kompressor engine!!! in that way my mum wont have a prob with it liao as she hates goverment paperwork...but the budget still...errr...sigh...anyway...thanks very much... xpression bro...LOL...not that i dont want to keep the car...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

a friend told me a bored crankshaft of a turbo engine (due to scratches and uneven surface) with oversize engine/conrod bearing (0.5 mm) would not last long and best is to look for another crankshaft without modified.

May i have your comment/experience sharing ? Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience