Search results

1. ColdPlay

The hunt for this Skyline

Perhaps TS was talking about the one behind the Frontier :rofl:
  2. ColdPlay

What Car ? Why ?

Well, Toyota Altezza with 1JZ-GTE is decent. You got the fr configuration on 4 door saloon with the almost bulletproof 1JZ engine. It can be a daily, weekend, sleeper, drift, TT, touge... even a family car! Btw, the question of 'which car....?" is really a subjective. Much depend on the...
  3. ColdPlay

Any brand of tires ?

Currently using Bridgestone RE-002 215/55/R16 on old SUV ride for fun. 100% city and highway ride. Much composed handling and high speed drive but was not as quiet and comfortable as previous Michelin Premacy. Maybe due to tread design, compound and harder sidewall on RE002. Previous Premacy was...
  4. ColdPlay

Tires matching for FWD

Mitevo7, Take a look at this http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/wheel-and-tyre/437840-conti-sport-contact-5-ssr-csc5-225-45-18-y-2013-a.html. Buyer mentioned was 2013 tyres with 90% tread. 1800 bucks for top of the range Conti Sports Contact 5 of that size is a catch! It should match...
  5. ColdPlay

Sport car for fresh grads

IMO, for fresh graduate, rather than gunning for expensive sports car but suffer, better buy cheap and save more. Once your money start working for you, you'll appreciate your efforts from the beginning even more! After all, car is a liability! I've got a friend who took public transport for 3.5...
  6. ColdPlay

eagle f1 asymmetric 2 rim protector damage

Nothing to worry. Mine is worst than that but still survived very high speed driving until I noticed it. Lucky nothing happened. And yes, you can either use a thin layer of CA glue or Selley's glue to stick the chunk of rubber. Mine put together using Selley's. Friend can't even differentiate...
  7. ColdPlay

best tires that you ever used?

Falken ZE-322 and ZE-522 are quite hopeless in wet. Old ZE-912 is not too bad. I think Azenis series is their top of the range offering. I have used ST-115 and I could say it's on the same level with Yokohama S.Drive. Aqua planing is very bad at 50% though. FK-452 is fine but noisy. AD-07...
  8. ColdPlay

Review: Firestorm Ignition Coil Booster

I like the changes as the feel is more like my weekend ride. And I adapt to it by accelerating even higher...more often! :rofl: Even with much more 4k rpm revving, I still refill the same amount of petrol every week. I guess it does save fuel if I drive softly. Its works best on auto as it...
  9. ColdPlay

Unser max running power?

Its the nature of the quite old school Unser where the gearing is short and you tend to run out of breath much earlier especially in 5th gear. My experience with Unser : I could feel the gearbox is holding the engine capability. Have you try the basic air filter and exhaust setup upgrade?
  10. ColdPlay

changing campro throttle body to cable

Customize throttle body, intake manifold and most of all, standalone ECU like Haltech + tuning return higher hp and some increased in torque too. So, yes, it serve the purpose :biggrin:.
  11. ColdPlay

Review: Firestorm Ignition Coil Booster

Sunway folks suggested ETC for my lousy dbw daily ride but I opted to try the twice cheaper firestorm after a short drive on friend's car installed with one. Initially, nothing change but the next day, I could feel the difference in performance(ecu adapt?): Better throttle respond! I could say...
  12. ColdPlay

Takumi live at Genting downhill.

Risky but there is where the fun lies... although slow drifting, it still require harder balls and precise steering control to do it in the wet. At least this guy is having fun when the road is quite clear. Either he is waiting for the cameraman's car or ensure road is clear before attempt...
  13. ColdPlay

Manchester united football club

Cesc, and now it's Modric? Really wish one could be with MU!
  14. ColdPlay

Campro Turbo Or GSR CK ?

Monster ride. Magnesium reinforced block with ACL bearing, racing cam and forged piston boosting at higher than 1.3 bar? Must be running Haltech stand alone... Let us know how long your engine can sustain the high power :driver:.
  15. ColdPlay

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

Definite issue on turbo lag. Some more on SOHC engine where it does not match the turbo characteristic. SOHC run well on lower end rpm and the TD05 can tinker around even with with setup at 5k rpm full boost. Why not try something smaller like S256? Running stock internal, you best bet is...
  16. ColdPlay

DIY - 'Magnetrap' - Oil Filter Magnet

I put them on both location. No metal pieces on eo oil drain plug, more of a metal dust but inside the pry open air filter(God knows how hard is it to manually cut the air filter in half using steel cutter), there are mixture of tiny sand and metal dust. I forget to mentioned, I have done it on...
  17. ColdPlay

Checking your O2 sensor

So you go for middle end aka acceleration power huh? There should be no changes to the top speed timing cuz' the setup is proper. As mentioned by levin1818, try lower your fpr pressure. Running rich, perhaps. Btw, I have seen a friend's stock B16B as a comparison set at 3.8bar as according...
  18. ColdPlay

Checking your O2 sensor

You may try to adjust the pressure to match the FGK exhaust setup. Petrol smell at the exhaust tip means waste of un-burnt fuel. Btw, was the O2 sensor relocated at the same factory default spot? Take Campro CPS engine for example. Many aftermarket extractor had the O2 sensor located next to...
  19. ColdPlay

best tires that you ever used?

Silent tyres goes to Yokohama DB. Toyo C1S is fine too but at times, I am more of a spirited driver, Thus, the likes of older Falken ST-115, PP2, RE050, RE001 and newer Asymmetric range meet my expectation. On the other hand, the only brand which I've had tried most of its offering are...
  20. ColdPlay

Toyota Harrier 2.4 G

CX-5 is competing with the likes of 2.0 CRV and Xtrail. And the impressive new Kuga. Rush is smaller. And Fortuner is not as refined as Harrier. 2.V CVT Murano and 2.3T CX-7 is closer in term of ride refine. Mazda Skyactiv is a high compression engine. Rated at 14:x:x which dwarfed that of...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus Racing has today confirmed that the team will be known as Team Lotus from 2011. The migration from Lotus Racing to Team Lotus will take place over the coming months and the renamed team will be the direct successor to the iconic previous incarnation of Team Lotus when they take to the track in the 2011 FIA Formula One™ World Championship and beyond. Tony Fernandes and Kamarudin Meranun’s Tune Group has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience