Search results

1. A

HP mini 2140 - NEW

additional to this: Acer aspire one d250 intel atom n280.. XP home and office 2007 trial 30 days. 1 year warranty new price rm 1350 (market rm1499) interested: contact 0133514677
  2. HP mini 2140 - NEW

Greetings, I'm selling this NEW Hp mini 2140 as spec.below in box..full seal. This is 1 of the great netbook in the market with full aluminium body..high resolution..high gloss screen..nice outlook. Processor:- Intel® Atom™ N270*Processor(1.6 GHz, 512 KB L2 cache, 533 MHz FSB)...
  3. A

Ultra racing for mk 2-3

found this site for late swift 89-90 to improve handling http://www.ultraracing.com.my/Catalog.asp?Brand=Suzuki&Model=Swift%2089-94&pageno=1
  4. A

Need absorber

hi celicacultus... the shop:- Selegie spareparts pte ltd, 257 selegie road, #01-299, singapore 188350 tel: 02(from malaysia) 338 3573, 338 3624, 338 4249 bear in mind,...it was back in 2003 which i bought from cultus friends singapore.... BUT at selegie road, there have plenty of spare...
  5. A

Need absorber

shahrash, any news? i suppose canon know which one is the best. as i said earlier: comfort ride = std spring. good cornering = lowered spring with firm absorber. * street performance and comfort?? try this set up: KONI + EIBACH this is one of the favourite in singapore...go to selegie road...
  6. A

Need absorber

yo bro sufi... wah H&R? nice stuff man...anyway..i already get my dream Apex spring and front Koni (used la..of course).. ya..gti stuff in spore is cheap..further more when you get it from singapore cultus group, they already know the cheap lobang...:) i got my Koni last time at SGD420 incl...
  7. A

Need absorber

to shah, for gti, the best all round matching is adjustable Koni & Apex spring.. price? Koni rm1.5k at speedworks ( ask in 2005 ).. Apex spring rm 1200 std price. but someone got it rm9++ at jln ipoh.. (pls inform us after u do the survey...coz i'm too wanna consider this..). the best...
  8. A

Need absorber

hi bro... absorber are match with spring therefore which set up are you prefer? if std spring, enough with std absorber for comfort ride.you can get kayaba shock at a price of rm140-170...its soft and good for compact car which is light. for cornering wise..its average other option for...
  9. A

Modified Rear Spoiler to fit 4-dr Mk2

hi celicacultus, for top spoiler with 3rd brake light, usually swifters use from mazda B8 model.. its 80% fit with direct wood screws...nice long brake light..its even with upper roof as well. you can get it from scrapyard around rm150 - 200. if lucky, you get it cheaper.. other option and...
  10. A

gti mod?

hi there, i know a lots of gti friends had equip with variety of modification to enhance the unleashed power. with the economies unbalance nowdays, people are looking for alternative to mod their engine with DIY. i would like to get an info regarding the mod as below:- 1. Throttle body...
  11. A

newbie swift here

battle tune is just a name..bright car color..nothing special. only that the 1.0GL head cover has an additional swollen on top for better breath. and that time, 1994 the price is increase from rm33k to rm44k errrr...WTH
  12. A

Spare tyre 16" & 15" & 14" pcd 100 for satria@wira

do you have a pcd 114.3? i prefer 15", 1 pcs...sms me 0133514677
  13. A

year end TT for suzi maniac?

hi all, wonder any TT held close to the year end celebration? lets get together with all suzuki line up
  14. A

Top... End....

DZZ move to AU3 keramat. MRR2 to glaxosmithkline take right at the roundabout. drive straight about 1.5km u'll c loji at ur right.DZZ is close with few swift in front. seng hui sentul is after the sentul police station towards motorcycle shop. it place at the left of the first traffic light.
  15. A

looking for Ali banting contact

thanks..i'll call u tomorrow.
  16. A

looking for Ali banting contact

hi slave, r u sure this is the contact number...i try a few times but unavailable. where else can i get...anyone? thanks
  17. A

WTS My beloved SSGTi

hei..welcome back shafique... why selling ur car? ready to go to Aussie? next coming to KL, call me.. friends, this machine is a long term worth it..the owner taking care like his baby... a lot of the performance parts is purchase it NEW. he might spend it double the car price. first time...
  18. A

Suzuki 4 Doors only

call Li DZZ 0162576893 for used item.
  19. A

ada sesiapa yg nak jual door panel tak??

you can start with New thread under Suzuki swift parts for sale..otherwise the MOderator lock your thread. what parts do you have? darkdevil, its now very difficult to find. i suggest you seek for upper panel and custom the rest cause i saw a few 4 doors cultus MANUAL panel from spore...
  20. A

gti std mode & extreme: anyone? pls share

i started by add in some info basic mode:- 1. exhaust system - as discuss..4-1, 2" pipe, bullet and Straight flow tail 2. air intake flow - - open pod - HKS? K&N?, apexi twin flow? mesh evo type? blitz? - drop in ?? - air flow - SR20 MAF sensor? SR20 Throttlebody? Ram pipe? Cold air intake...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all the turbo sifus...need u`ll advise to make this become reality to my car...currently running with the gti stock engine and i`ve been thingking bout this since the 4G63 strictly prohibited to the other proton xcept perdana nowdays...my plan is to buy evo half cut and put it into 4G67 block...i need to know the prod and cons....?and is it going to cause me trouble in the future since its `barang rojak`....help me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience