Search results

1. K

Buying a Bmw 330e

halo all sifus, can ask ask from your advise... I’m planning to own a bmw 330e but I noticed since the car launched in 2017 priced at 258k but now after 2yrs some ppl let go as low as 145k.. dropping more than 100k leh... is the car have a lot problem to the owner ?? Everydayy, i saw a lot ppl...
  2. Golf mk6 gti

Hi Sifus out there, anyone experience the car knock down in the middle of road while waiting for trafic then I sent for checking, diagnosis shown fuel shortage. They said they have reset/clear the error and took out the fuel sensor and blow/clean it....they said not fuel pump problem. Now...
  3. Satria evo or vtec???

Hi all sifus, I’m in a dilemma in btw wad car to buy hehe given my budget is tight.. ard 20k.. All the while i have been eyeing on satria gti convert to evo since I’m turbo fans hehe My questions are, satria gti converted to Evo is it reliable? I mean is it fun to drive in terms of...
  4. Custom made front bonet

Hi all brothers, Do u all know somewhere klang valley that have custom made bonet service?? I wanna make hole for my front bonet hehe..
  5. Mini Cooper 2014

Hi sifus out there, My fren jus owning a Mini Cooper 1.5 2014yr, would like to ask what kind of problems that u all encountered b4??? Jus asking so tat my fren can avoid incur unnecessary costs on repairing.. Lol
  6. semi slick or normal tyres

hi sifus, wanted to ask wad tyre u all currently using for ur daily driven n touge car?? hehe currently am using semi (already semi when buying tis car).. but is time to change so now headache wan to change normal or change bek semi? so far quite satisfy with semi on dry road feeling...
  7. car tinted

hi bros, anyone knows of any tinted shop with reasonable price?? around klang valley. . i hv asked Llumar ard 1500 (product offer is crystal 6) not sure abt the product. for crz...not sure is it consider reasonable haha
  8. tyre cracks

Hi all sifus, wanna ask how long the tyre still can be used if the tyre currently have the cracks as per the picture i attached? coz im worried it will burst.. i bought the car 2nd hand and i requested to change tyre but the dealer change such tyre for me.. KNN
  9. car not running for weeks

Hi bros, Would like to ask u all, my current job require frequent travelling within states but usually not more than 2 weeks. So will it b okay if i left my car in da hse without starting or running it say bout 2 weeks?? Coz last time i am driving wira convert to mivec, was driven for 6yrs...
  10. Honda Crz Turbo

Hi all sifus out there, Currently im considering to buy a crz.. but this car previously was a demo car (according to the salesman) not sure wad demo is it hehe.. so tis car already comes with turbocharged and supercharged.. driven less than 10000km and its selling ard 78k (hvt confirm yet)...
  11. BOT for Mivec 1.6@ RM5k++

Hi all Sifuss, I would to get advices from you all, I have approached a car tuning workshop near my house in seri kembangan regarding BOT for my mivec 1.6 and he mentioned completed all which takes about 1 week plus and it costs RM5k++ and boosted for 0.6 bar. My question, is the price...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,was wondering,bonnest wif scratches can it be fix by spraying a clear coat on it?any anybody ever done tht....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience