Search results

1. hafidz_moro

BMW Unscripted : Story about their passion

a good PR work by BMW..
  2. hafidz_moro

McLaren marks 30 years of carbon innovation accompanied by John Watson

And proud to say one small Malaysian guy (named Prof. Sulik Sulaiman Salleh) was part of the early development in industrial design department at McLaren during the early 80's of carbon fiber innovation with John Watson.. :itsme:
  3. hafidz_moro

New Video: Mercedes-Benz.tv: Trailer "Drive and Seek", Filmed in Singapore and Malays

Re: New Video: Mercedes-Benz.tv: Trailer "Drive and Seek", Filmed in Singapore and Ma Like your comment!! LOL!! I burst my laugh in office!! shit...:biggrin::biggrin:
  4. hafidz_moro

audi b5

im currently using a4 b5.5 1.8t year 2001...email me for any questions [email protected] .. This is my car Audi A4 S4 B5
  5. hafidz_moro

wta: audi b4 1.8t

b4 or b5? im currently driving it..not sure bout B4..
  6. BMW 116i or BMW 120i ??

Guys.. For now i am so in love with this car, got the cash and thinking of buying either of this two..saw this model in 2nd hand dealer and looks interesting, been doing some research bout the performance but some say its a let down..i really dont know the truth and facts about BMW..especially...
  7. hafidz_moro

BUGATTI VEYRON in Johor Bahru

Duit orang biar laa duit die..duit kau sendiri kasi usaha laa nak dapat!! sibuk nak justify duit org lain buat apa?..org Malaysia tak boleh tengok orang lain senang...PHD! what tax? tax mmg kena bayar..so bayar laa..ko igt bayar singgit tax boleh buat jalan hiway depan umah kau ke? bayar tax...
  8. hafidz_moro

Malaysia's Favourite Petrol as voted by Zerotohundred.com's Readers - Not a paid ad

Re: Malaysia's Favourite Petrol as voted by Zerotohundred.com's Readers - Not a paid Im driving Audi A4 B5 1.8T..i prefer Ron97 from Shell for Highway Use and Ron95 for daily city use...I dont care bout the points or comps..just the fuel! :)
  9. hafidz_moro

Pagani barely teases new C9 in video

Dont think its a remote..it might be a die-cast model of the car..so as for advertising/teasers, i would understand dat they try to show dat the sophisticated/rich guy who sniff and drink aroma of custom exclusive blend coffee right in the morning and sip/drink his coffee in an urgency and so...
  10. hafidz_moro

Rendered Porsche 918 Spyder in lieu of Detroit debut

Seems like the chassis came from Audi R8..
  11. hafidz_moro

Autoexpress previews next-gen 3-Series Bimmers

another Multi Level Marketing (MLM) car..hahaha :wink:
  12. hafidz_moro

New Civic teased before Detroit preview

No worries..HONDA mostly recycle their chasis line..I bet this CIVIC might use current Accord Chasis or Accord Euro-R (Singapore/US version) chassis..the swooping lines and the physical looks like it,same goes to like current CRV just a jacked up previous Stream, Current City with Airwave and so...
  13. hafidz_moro

Proton and Lotus lay it out on Formula One involvement

arghhh...no no to this livery!! tO
  14. hafidz_moro

Formula One to go with 1.6-liter inline-four power next year

So now..'CAMPRO CPS + Turbo' for Proton Renault F1 Team? OMG!! (Oh Menarik Gilerr) haha :P or CAMPRO CAMPUR? No wonder Proton so crazy nowadays to enter F1, they have something to penetrate on their CAMPRO CPS engine..and Expect Fellali and Mercedes to comeup with 1.6 liter cars on the road...
  15. hafidz_moro

Audi rings out R18 Le Mans prototype with full roof

Goshh..this is madness!! This Le Mans 'full suite' chassis makes F1 like wearing bikinis..hihihi ..maybe Pak Cik 'Leman' marah kot.. :P haha
  16. hafidz_moro

Report: Lotus Racing could be known as 'Proton 1Malaysia' in 2011

Proton not gila nama laa..Proton already part of Lotus Racing, but since Team Lotus wants to claim back that name,whats left on the bag?? Proton right?? Takkan Saga 1Malaysia kot! Plus, the team, the equipment, the money, the pride, the mileage of best new teams & the knowledge alreday been...
  17. hafidz_moro

Proton acquires stake in Renault, Lotus set to be main sponsor

PROTON just need to lift up their brand name..with lotus on their side it will be much beneficial.. to me personally, spend money to makes money..they are not employing monkeys in their marketing & corporate communication department.. PROTON by the way have some collaboration with Renault...
  18. hafidz_moro

Lotus Racing to build its own wind tunnel in its quest to catch up with the best

Prepare stupid no-nonsense comments from people who really cares about their 'ciput' income tax contributions, who don't really read & understand where the money came from plus no-idea what is F1 is all about and people who have oppositions mind set who always against money spending unless the...
  19. hafidz_moro

BMW to introduce new 2-Series, future 1-Series models to be front-wheel driven

BMW design becoming bad to worse...Bangle must be laughing all the way Laugh Out Loud! :P
  20. hafidz_moro

Red Bull X1 prototype is the race car of your dreams

I dont really think they design it with safety features of racing in mind..just another design by game racing geeks who might have a dream car but only sits infront of computer creating games..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
im just wondering wat are the steps to remove front & rear seats on satria?? izzit hard to do? what are the tools needed? thanks:cool:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience