Search results

1. M

nissan cefiro A33 eibach pro kits

hi bro, congrats with your new ride..:congrats: you can try Hokomoto batu cave..last week aleady call them n they confirm have stock.. Tel No : 603 - 61888917, 61866670 they quote koni's + eibach prokit RM3580 :dong: any sifus know where can get new oem spring for a33? so far no spare part...
  2. M

what tyres for A33

maybe it's their business strategy...:hmmmm: they sell main product with cheaper price but tekan on these small2 thing...in the end total more than rm100 :banghead:
  3. M

Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

tq bro :shakehands::tee:
  4. M

Vq25 neo

sorry bro, little bit bz..will try upload the pic, but not today lh :sleep: hehe why not just letgo the sonata n grab the nissan...confirm 100% become nissan :biggrin::burnout:
  5. M

what tyres for A33

sifu weikee, thanks alot for the info. really appreciate it. :tee:
  6. M

what tyres for A33

no wonder i feel not right when the mech told me to change the nut...anyway its my fault, me noob hehe...need to learn more about this mechanical thing.. so, is it better for me to change back to ori nut?...aisehh forgot to take back the ori nut....
  7. M

what tyres for A33

really heh?..change oldi :banghead: then need to check my absorber lh..tq sifu
  8. M

what tyres for A33

rm325 inclusive balancing.. the mech offer turanza/potenza (cant remember which 1) at a price rm328/pc..but sadly its 2007 tyre..too old oledy..if not, sure angkat :bawling: is it ok to change the ori camber bolt to adj camber bolt?...
  9. M

Vq25 neo

hi, found 1 25neo half cut price rm4500..dunno the mileage..its fitted on new facelift cefi..the half cut just arrived last week at this cut shop..maybe you can have a look on this 1...Evolution cut shop opposite petronas kg subang.. actually plan to change my ori a33 vip bumper to this one...
  10. M

what tyres for A33

hi, newbie here.. just change my front tyres to yoko cdrive 215 55 16..but dunno the tyres performence..:hmmmm:
  11. M

Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

Greetings to all super duper seniors sifus..:adore: I am newbie. piloting A33 VQ3..but not mine, my wife punye :biggrin: See ya all on the road..:biggrin::itsme::burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo everyone!!! Just a newbie on car...I got this Mitsubishi Lancer 4g15 12v SOHC with c62 body (A month ago). Engine is still in great condition but it lacks power. I went to the mechanic and had the clutch assy replaced with aisi disk and excel pressure and release bearing. Even the timing belt was replaced and valve tuned. However on long drive, my car jitters on 1500 rev especially during gear shift. Could it be a defective clutch disk?
Another thing, may i ask what could be done in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience