Search results

1. T

VW's Polo GTI sees a price increase?

Rumours has it that we need to thank another leading German brand for muscling in on VW. Hear the same fate happened to the Passat CC. Some German brand is such a leading seller that they need to fear another 'lesser' brand. Real idiots if the rumours are true.
  2. T

The All-New Subaru WRX STi 2012 is Now Available in Malaysia!

vhks ... we are soooooooo jealous!!!
  3. T

The All-New Subaru WRX STi 2012 is Now Available in Malaysia!

Saw the car in the flesh ... she is heck of a great looking. I love the lines and its stance. Time to go rob a bank!
  4. T

The RED Warrior ...... CRZ

Nice rims ...
  5. T

DAIICHI Motorcycles - A New Level of Affordability!

1hp per 10cc is very decent already la. The 650 looks so tempting. Price is cheap too. Wonder how it handles?
  6. T

Malaysia Car Autoshow, Just for Fun =)

Pussy Cat show :0)
  7. T

Sport car for fresh grads

BH ... What you say is so true. Fresh grad want to think of car when cannot really get it. Never think of bettering themselves so they can earn more. If got to think then forget it la.
  8. T

The New Toyota 86 and Camry Officially Launched in Malaysia!

Low quality car la ... Really sad case. Only 100 units allocated to Malaysia so dun need to dream of grey imports. Not for the next few years.
  9. T

The TOYOTA 86 is finally here in Malaysia! - Specs and Prices

Had a good look at the car today. Quality is crap. For asking price of 240+k it's a joke. Dash is so low quality, not much better than a Myvi la. Upholstery is so darn cheap. Body panels are like Milo tin. El Cheapo tyres on 17" rims. Sales people at Toyota dealership in Kota Damansara like...
  10. T

Irresponsible Go Kart Track Owner at Kelab Komuniti Taman Tasik Cyberjaya

ixeo ... You really dun mince your words! :0) kasihan sikit la ... Dah cedera teruk
  11. T

Which is better-Recon Nissan 370z Vs Brand New 370z

ixeo ... yup ... Porsche Cayman S any day! The car handles so so well ... hehehehehee ...
  12. T

17 Hurt in Drag Crash at Million Youth Rally 2012

This organiser is a PRICK. He issues a press release f**king people? Who the hell is he? Some jaguh kampong issit? MS can have accident BUT did 17 spectators get injured? Bloody dumb ass.
  13. T

17 Hurt in Drag Crash at Million Youth Rally 2012

The organiser is an IDIOT. He is STUPID. The fact is simple. Where are the safety precautions? Just telling the spectators not to stand so near? That is PURE BS! This idiot should be charged for criminal negligence. Look at the set up ... a kapchai also can break through the flimsy barricades...
  14. T

Which is better-Recon Nissan 370z Vs Brand New 370z

If you got the money go brand new. Recon is usually a con too. Adjusted meters and the dealer will say best condition. Want a GTR? Prepared for the road tax? GTR is awesome but recond as usual la. Get a good mechanic to view the car.
  15. T

Kenny ... When you had to cry alone who knows la? Yup, they only see current.
  16. T

I need help on selling shares! =(

Me thinks this is a very 'interesting' proposal. LOL! Most entertaining story. Sorry to say ... no offence intended.
  17. T

If father is rich, DO IT. Nothing wrong. If its your own income of RM2K a month, think 3-4 times la. Anyways, Young + Sports car + Friends = DISASTER. Latest insurance survey shows that.
  18. T

Honda CRZ owners!

My E90 325 slides at a very predictable rate, starts slow then gradually gets more and more. You feel comfortable with the slide. If you hit something then you really cannot blame the car. With the CRZ maybe its the short wheel base and the torsion beam? Anyways, DRIVE SAFE!
  19. T

Honda CRZ owners!

chng ... I also almost shat in my pants when it happened the first time. LOL
  20. T

Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?

They cannot ban it because it happened at a Gov organized event. That crash is due to some MoFo who thinks that drag racing is like racing paper boats along a drain, can't be dangerous. Go see the video on YouTube. What barriers? The organizers of the race and the Gov should be blamed and be...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys... anyone knows where i can buy the shadow gauges sensors? im looking for oil temp, oil pressure and water temp sensors... mine are either kaput or wire putus hahahaha

oil press: needle bouncing all over the place
water temp: like chipsmore...kejap ada...kejap takde.. so itll be at 0...then sometimes shoot up to the temp, then back to 0... randomly heheh
oil temp: this one wire putus hehehehe

I think mine is the shadow pro2 series or something like that. below is a picture...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience