Search results

1. 2 Way Alarm

Guys, need your input here. I am planning to change my stock alarm to 2 way alarm for my Civic FD1. Budget is RM500 and below. I've seen many STEELMATE 898G PRO-II alarm on the net but not much reviews. Is any one of you using 2 way alarm ? Please share / suggest.
  2. Kyosho GP GAS Touring Car

Guys, I am letting go my Kyosho GP Touring car with complete set. Nothing else is required.....juz plug and play. Below are the details : Description: Kyosho FW-06 with Toyota Aristo body Condition : Good Accessories Included Price : See below Reason to Sell: Change to EP Location: Seremban...
  3. Bosch Grass Combitrim - Electric

I would like to sell my used bosch grass trimmer. This is an excellent electric grass trimmer. Sorry, I do not have the current photo of the trimmer but attached is how it looks like. Reason for selling is because I have a lawn mover now. Price can be nego and self collect. Item is at Seremban...
  4. Alpine Car Player

Guys, I am selling my used Alpine CDA-9885 MP3 player. Bought in June 2007 and comes with 2 years warranty. Still have 2 months of warranty. Below is some of the many features MP3/WMA Playback Full speed connection for iPod iTunes AAC File Playback 3 PREOUTS with Subwoofer Level Control...
  5. Alpine Car Player

Guys, I am selling my used Alpine CDA-9885 MP3 player. Bought in June 2007 and comes with 2 years warranty. Still have 3 months of warranty. Below is some of the many features MP3/WMA Playback Full speed connection for iPod iTunes AAC File Playback 3 PREOUTS with Subwoofer Level Control...
  6. ravis

Buying Car

Guys, need your professional opinions. I planning to get a 2nd hand car and below is the prefered model. My budget is below 85k.....kindly advise which one should I go for... First Choice - Honda Accord 2.0- 7th Gen ( 2005 / 2006 ) model 2nd Choice - Perdana V6 - Enhance version 3rd Choice -...
  7. CPU For Sale (Dirt Cheap)

Guys, I am selling the following items which comes in 1 set. AMD 3500 Processor 2.2Ghz DFI Infinity nF4 Motherboard 2GB RAM Radeon X550 Graphics Card Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus (350W) Please be reminded that I am not selling complete set, just the above only. Currently I am running...
  8. RC Helicopter For Sale

Dudes, I am selling dirt cheap barely used 6 channel radio control heli. First come first serve. Item is still in BOX with manual and all accessories Model : Belt CP Condition : Excellent - No scratches ( Neva fly before ) only ground testing Channel : 6 Battery : 2 Radio : 1 Charger : 1...
  9. Graphics Card - For Sale

Used ATI Radeon X550 -128 Bit PCIE Graphics card for sale. Product comes with 1 grpahics card with fan and driver cd. COD in SBN or KL. Price : RM 90 - Fixed. Link to Photo attached. http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/11/66/81/76/4s8ma210.jpg Sms or call me at 0126595961 Overview Get the...
  10. Radio Control Car - Kyosho Super Ten

I am selling my rarely used pullstarter Kyosho Super Ten Gas Touring car. Car comes with box, manual, LCD screen radio and all other relavent need to use parts such as starter plug, fuel bottle, unused batteries for the radio, 2 Mercedes Benz body. This is ready to use set and good for...
  11. Amd 3500

Used AMD 64, Model 3500, 2.2Ghz Processor bundled with DFI nF4 Motherboard and 1 GB Kingston RAM for sale. Asking for RM 350. Free used SONY CD Writer. Boxes, CD's and Manuals for all the above will be provided. The item is seldom used. Please call or sms 0126595961. Delivery can be aranged in...
  12. Philips Monitor

17 inch Philips 107E4 for sale. Hardly used. Still white in color. Interested please call me or sms at 0126595961. Do not PM me. Price is RM80. Item is in Seremban. Can be delivered for free if you are in KL. Pic is attached.
  13. Wira Standard to Wira SE

Guys, At first i wanted to sell of my Wira Areoback 2003 model and get year 2004 Perdana but so sayang of my current car I dun wanna sell it. Now i would like to change my 15 inch tyre to 16 inch and install 4-2-1 Extractor just like the Wira SE and maybe change my exhaust as well. Can anyone...
  14. Any Sbn RC Players

Dudes, anyone from Sbn who plays Radio Control Car ? I need some kakis to join me at Sbn 2 Sports Complex car park
  15. ravis

Post Counter

I was wondering since yesterday the post counter below the avatar isn't moving. Why ah ? Have u all noticed ? Or is it mine only ? Seems to be working here but in other topics it isn't moving
  16. ravis

Putra Speedo Meter

Dudes, can a wira 1.5 have putra's red color speedo meter ? I like the color & the number's r designed a lil bit slanting like Italics, it's red and looks garang rather then my green color which looks lame.......& makes me sleepy sometimes
  17. ravis

Signature

Dudes, need help..........been trying to post pictures under signature but it's juz not working...........can anybody lend me a hand :rolleyes:
  18. ravis

Speed Trap

Yesterday when i was driving from Sbn to Melaka along the highway, i saw a dude policeman hiding in a tent between the flowers in the middle juz beside the speeding lane but lucky for me i was juz cruising in about 105 km per hour. That was still in NSDK terrotiry but later when i reached Melaka...
  19. Wira 1.5 Modification

:( Dudes, i am kinda new here. Need expert opinion. Well, I own a Wira 1.5 areoback. Planning to change my rims to 16 inch juz like Wira Areoback Special Editon. My frens advised me to change the Extractor to Putra 4/2/1 extractor and remove the cataylic converter and change the exhaust.... then...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all , can I know the different between TRD EXHAUST and BT OEM ?
TRD EXHAUST ( 17400-AE031) , will this sound loud?
I had been google it , but FAIL...haha
THANKS ALL .

HAVE A NICE DAY !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience