Search results

1. ravis

Kyosho GP GAS Touring Car

Price revised Updated price For RM 500 - you get the following 1) Head Gasket 2) Hard Brake Lining 3) Gasket Mufler 4) Clutch Shoe 5) 1st Spur Gear x2 6) 2nd Spur Gear x 2 Also included : 0) Old Toyota body (Existing) 1) New Honda Odyssey body (unpainted ) 2) New Nissan...
  2. ravis

RM 500 - take all.....
  3. ravis

Price reduced to RM 550.....
  4. ravis

Price revised. Take all for RM 600
  5. ravis

2 Way Alarm

Huh! people are going nuts nowdays in Malaysia......wonder whether the same things happening in neighbouring countries.
  6. ravis

2 Way Alarm

Thanks for the input bro. This will help me alot to review the alarm. So what happened to your ride ? Managed to stop them ?
  7. ravis

Becareful @ R&R Seremban

I live in SBN, if the cars are towed from Melaka - Senawang R&R then they are being taken to SBN Selatan workshop. If you see car being towed from KL - SBN highway R&R then they will be taken to Mambau or SBN 2 workshop.....this is my opinion based on the inputs from the victims and based on the...
  8. ravis

Becareful @ R&R Seremban

Lucky you chromeless1, nothing serious happened to you and your family. These bastards are risking our life's with their dirty tricks.
  9. ravis

Becareful @ R&R Seremban

The problem is that none of the victims who has posted their ordeal here has made any report for the police to take actions. If they do also, we are not sure if police will eva take serious actions on them. Only now we know about these syndicates but my dad and others frenz told me that this...
  10. ravis

Becareful @ R&R Seremban

You know what ? I am so bloody pissed off with this fellers!!! Can we group around 100 ZTH members and go to the shop and whack them like they will neva wake up for next 3 days and warn them ? Since the victims were either alone or in pairs, they were not able to do anything...I am 100% sure...
  11. ravis

2 Way Alarm

Steelmate remote vibrates when the car alarm goes off, i dont think other 2 way alarms have this function.
  12. ravis

2 Way Alarm

Yeap......but Viper alarm is damn expensive.....
  13. ravis

Bad experience at car repair shop

Hmm....thanks for the info bro. Nowdays these fellers are trying to make quick money. Good that you have reported the problem the consumer association and got it fixed.
  14. 2 Way Alarm

Guys, need your input here. I am planning to change my stock alarm to 2 way alarm for my Civic FD1. Budget is RM500 and below. I've seen many STEELMATE 898G PRO-II alarm on the net but not much reviews. Is any one of you using 2 way alarm ? Please share / suggest.
  15. ravis

Becareful @ R&R Seremban

The problem with us is that we do not have what they (gangsters) have. You see- when we run into such situation:- Example : Your car broke down and you are alone or maybe there is another person with you who can be ur wife or GF (but in most situation we are always alone). Then tow truck or some...
  16. ravis

Becareful @ R&R Seremban

Bro, some gansters and crooks hv connections with PDRM (its like you help me and i will help you)......they wont get caught unlez its a big crime....i don't hv any prove but its something common.....
  17. ravis

Becareful @ R&R Seremban

Guys, this fellers not only active in highways but also at town area. My dad's fren (old chap) was driving alone near Seremban town A&W when suddenly his Nissan van stopped. Then a few indian youngsters came to his aid and offered to tow his van to Seremban 2. He refused but they did not bother...
  18. Kyosho GP GAS Touring Car

Guys, I am letting go my Kyosho GP Touring car with complete set. Nothing else is required.....juz plug and play. Below are the details : Description: Kyosho FW-06 with Toyota Aristo body Condition : Good Accessories Included Price : See below Reason to Sell: Change to EP Location: Seremban...
  19. ravis

Bosch Grass Combitrim - Electric

Price dropped to RM 100. Interested ? Pls sms or call me at 012-6595961 :biggrin:
  20. ravis

Bosch Grass Combitrim - Electric

Re: Bosch Grass Combitrim - Electric(Price Reduced) BUMP! Dirt Cheap.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you’re in the market for a Nissan offering but haven’t been able to find one at the right price, now may very well be the time to finally put forth your John Hancock and have one parked in your driveway.

Edaran Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) is continuing to offer a special low interest hire purchase package for a number of their models until 31 August 2011. The models that are entitled for the low interest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience