Search results

1. C

Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

Back from the grave, wonder who still read this thread.
  2. C

TTT April 18th 9PM USJ9 Arifin Maju

welcome back, this sounds like a epic project. i foresee lotsa custom fabrication involve especially on the firewall onwards.
  3. C

Corroded battery terminal

just try cleaning the old one with warm water mixed with baking soda, rinse it until the corrosion dissolve. Some say, coca cola works too.
  4. C

Atm2012

starts from 9am, would prefer people to roll in by 9am and I think it will last til afternoon. Try come early!
  5. C

Atm2012

just come and join the fun, make sure bring some gift to be sent to the orphanage home later.
  6. C

Atm2012

dont know yet. What you driving Mh wong?
  7. C

Atm2012

is your car out or debut it on ATM2012? I'm meeting up Nappx in a bit at the Setia Avenue for some site planning. Anyone wanna come?
  8. C

Atm2012

I'm here guys. Sorry sorry for not updating this as often as I can. I have recently got really busy with my daily job as there are bunch of engineering implementation and integration. ATM2012 is still going on plan. Same date, same time, same venue. Stickers and t-shirts are coming your way...
  9. C

Atm2012

Thanks, a facebook page will be created by tonight. Work computer, cant access FB laaaaaaaa
  10. C

Atm2012

Update, on the first post, please refer!!
  11. C

Atm2012

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of update. Please check back on Thursday for more update as we are seeing sponsorship for ATM2012. Soon I will also setup a blog site and instagram #tag for anything ATM2012 related. Tentatively, from the participants, we will pick out the best 10 Toyota based...
  12. C

Atm2012

correct, not ATM2012 yet, just discussion and plannning session for 3rd May 2012. Once data and location are set, I shall come out with flyer and bomb zth with the infomation. Currently there are a few things in mind. Which will be rather fresh meet for ATM2012 concept. Hint: Expect to...
  13. C

Atm2012

Omg I looked at the wrong month of calender. Nappx, its this coming Thursday.
  14. C

Atm2012

Meeting on Thursday 10 April 2012, 6.30pm, at same Carrefour?
  15. C

Atm2012

exactly!
  16. C

Atm2012

Thanks Mr Chaser for keeping this thread alive and now I'm officially back in the game. Car is fully painted, but need to get a few things done before it reaches my expectation.
  17. C

Need to change 4age to 20v or 4agze! need some information

ET workshop in Damai Perdana does that?
  18. C

Atm2012

Radiator support got pushed in. Hood folded... sigh bunch of sad story. Oh well, same spirit applied, my car is gonna come back better, stronger and maybe more handsome. I shall keep you guy updated with the venue soon.
  19. C

Atm2012

sorry boys, i am simply taking my spare time to organize this. and my day job is getting busy. Anyway, I was in an accident today, so please give me some time to fix back my emotion k?
  20. C

How to make up AE111 SEG ?

M3 lip spoiler

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

feel free to share this with you all...from WAC..hahaha

i tried as well very long time ago..so now comfirm no problem ..really give lot of different...By enlarging abit from 45mm - 48mm, smoothen Edge.....

Dun worry, will not interrupt your ecu..as will learn..

hope you guys can have it as well..:_: after done please do share...

-WISE Auto Club Forum- -> D.I.Y - throttle body porting
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience