Search results

1. Adjustable Absorber for Civic FD..

Hi guys, Appreciate if anyone could recommend which adjustable absorber is suitable for daily used civic FD2. The stock spring seems to be too "soft" especially when fully loaded.
  2. Recommended Semi Slick Tyre

Hi frenz and sifus, Just curious in selecting which semi slick tyre that suit for track day. Not to say for racing but just to enjoy better grip and handling during driving. Welcome everyone to propose any choice with opinion, price and more importantly where can buy. Thanks!!! ----------...
  3. Need advise - I can't start my car during hot engine condition

Hi sifus and frens, I have problem with my car cannot start when it's in hot engine condition. I can't even crank the engine during start up. For example, after going through massive traffic jam or left idling for long time. Initially i thought it was due to battery weak but after replace to...
  4. Lesson Learnt from BNR34 Saturday Crash Incident...

Happy Chinese New Year to all MLOC members. It is sad to know that our buddies from skyliners died in a tragic crash in the middle of the city. Whatever reasons behind the incident let's take it as a lesson learnt for all MLOCians to always be careful when driving our rides regardless in...
  5. WTA: Haltech Platinum Sport 1000 with Evo IX Haltech Patch Harness

Hi guys, Just wondering whether this combination is compatible. As stated in the patch harness manual, the requirement base map has to be E11v2 which is i guess only available on P2000 ECU. My questions are: 1. Can P1000 be loaded with E11v2 base map? If yes then how it can be done...
  6. 3M Car Body Wrap

Hi guys, Hope this section relates to the issue i'm about to bring up. I just came across 1 shop in Seri Kembangan doing body wrap for the whole car using 3M sticker. The finishing i can say looks superb especially in mat color and guaranteed for 5 years without any detailing process needs to...
  7. Need advise on launch start problem..

Hi guys, I've been thinking quiet sometimes to post this weird issue bcoz really don't know how to put in words. I have dilemma with my E9 where i can't "launch start" due to unknown reason. If i rev the car at certain rpm (not even reach rpm cut off) for launch start it will suddenly bounce...
  8. Beware When Selling Your Ride...

I guess it's good for me to share this. I'm not sure you guys have heard this or similar before. This incident happened to my friend when he was in the process of selling his car. The story started with he used one of the famous advertisement magazine to advertise his car. Since his car is quite...
  9. Need advise on EMS..

Hi all, I drive evo IX with std mods (turbo manifold, turbo outlet, waste gate, BOV & exhaust piping) willing to install engine management unit. Since I'm not really experience in these kind of mods, I have some dilemma to choose whether to install Haltech or ECUtek. I got some suggestions...
  10. M7 Muffler c/w Piping

Hi guys, I have 1 set of original M7 T-Titan muffler complete with stainless steel piping from M7 Japan used for Evo IX . The condition almost new as only used for 3 weeks. For specs detail please visit: Mutiara Motors RM1700 Interested call/sms 012-3202073
  11. Need help !! Burnt smell after heavy rev

Hi guys, I hv an experience my evo got burnt smell after heavy rev (actually like sprint test laa). I guess the smell came from clutch as the source is somewhere between gearbox and engine. It happened at night before I rested the car. The next morning I drove the car again and the smell kept...
  12. Need help on boost setting..

Hi guys, Appreciate if anyone can share what is the ideal boost setting for stock Evo9 (inclusive ratio and gain setting as well). Thanks!:confused:
  13. Need help on BOV!!

Hi all Sifus, I'm using hks ssqv bov for my E9 but wondering that the bov is so "light" to releasing the pressure even with a small rev. I have had an experience riding my friend's E7 using Greddy bov and spotted d difference that his bov is quiet harder. My question is whether d ssqv is...
  14. Ceramic Coating Banana and Wastegate

Guys Appreciate if you guys can advise or experience on the use ceramic coating banana which recently available in market and what type or size of wastegate ideal for evo9.
  15. Evo9 GSR or MR???

Hi Guys, I'm about to buy an unreg recond Evo9 but need some clarifications on specs between GSR and MR. Appreciate if you guys can advise me on the followings: 1. How can I recognize an Evo is MR? There is one dealer offers the MR specs but I can only reckon it by gear knob panel and 'MR'...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lubricants
Brand: elf

Elf Molygraphite 15w50 engine oil 4 liter RM 75
Elf Molygraphite 15w50 engine oil 5 liter RM 91

Exclusive lubricant technology incorporates solid lubricants of graphite and molybdenum disulphite, ensures your engine stays clean and operates at max efficiency, resulting in longer engine life.

Elf Molygraphite 10w30 engine oil 3 liter RM 51
Elf Synthetic Pro 10w50 4 liter RM 161

Also available: Air feel ionizer RM128.00
(quickly and effectively: 30 seconds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience