Search results

1. B

Vq25 neo

Yeah i had decided to transplant the engine. But man, I called more than 7 wireman but only one of the top dog on town is willing to accept this job at RM1K+.....for the wiring alone! Heard that he is the best in JB and no one else can handle this job better. Hope I was not getting the wrong...
  2. B

Vq25 neo

Only the heads and gasket are gone, the rest are still good and smooth. What's the different if the half cut is from a sedan and wagon??
  3. Vq25 neo

Dear all, i am driving a A33 3.0 cefiro and the engine is gone recently due to gasket and engine heads problems. So I am now in great dilemma whether to change the heads alone (new) or the entire engine to VQ25 NEO. The price for both solutions are same. Basically my engine is still ok with...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my wira power window motor ratator broke down again ( 4th time ), this time outside warranty period.

I went to a shop today, the tauke quote me RM 90 ( he told me its original and a big ' TYPE-R ' chop seen on the motor ). Do u guys think he cheat me ?

Coz another shop selling cap ayam ( local production ) at RM 49 with RM 15 workmanship. Do this worth ?

Pls give some comment and suggestion....10Q
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience