Search results

1. can lancer glx 06 convert to evo9 ?

hi all pro here. any idea ? how much it cost and pictures ? please share. thanks
  2. can lancer glx 06 convert to evo9 ?

hi all. do you know how much it cost to convert ? any pictures ? please share. thanks
  3. can rx8 convert ngv ?

hello to all. Rx8 is a very high FC car. can it be converted to NGV ?
  4. Looking for a cheap and smallest car in malaysia

can anyone here please tell me which is the smallest and cheapest car in malaysia ? thanks
  5. T

how to make GEN2 1.3 Auto more powerfull ?

i am driving a GEN2 1.3 Auto. the pickup of this car is totally slow and no power. it will be more no power if switch on the air cond. i cant even win my friend kancil 660.......Any pro here can recommend me anything can upgrade it ? thanks
  6. WTA-About perdana v6 FC and Maintenance.

may i know perdana v6 FC and Maintenance. 1km how many cent ? anyone can share the info ? thanks
  7. where to install turbo ? pls recommend....

mine is gen2 1.3 auto. any recommended ? prices and places ? thanks
  8. which sports cars has the most good fuel consumption ?

nowadays fuel price maybe will increase, just want to ask anyone here there r many sports cars in malaysia, anyone can recommend which of the brand and model cars thats is good fuel consumption ? because i m looking for a sports car that good fuel consumption. thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The highly popular 1,5L Vios has been facelifted for 2021 and is set to arrive with a new sportier face and a range of new safety features. Bookings are now open and will begin now via online and the dealerships. The newly enhanced Vios, with its Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) that includes pre-collision system (PCS) and lane departure alert (LDA) earn it a 5-start ASEAN NCAP safety rating...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience