Search results

1. T

MR2 Ferrari 430 replica need help!!

Subang which shop ? Got name ? Contact number ?
  2. T

Campro 1.3 upgrade to Campro 1.6

Can someone give me the shop name ? I want to convert my gen2 1.3 to 1.6. thanks
  3. T

JPJ Runner Door To Door Service

hi i need to renew gdl license.any document needed?
  4. T

My cedia convert evo7

may i know how much it cost for your glx to evo7 conversion ? btw can glx convert to evo9 too ? thanks
  5. T

MR2 Ferrari 430 replica need help!!

please tell me at subang which shop can do this conversion. got address and telephone number ? thanks
  6. T

Mitsubishi FTO

no price ? pls pm me best price. thanks
  7. T

can lancer glx 06 convert to evo9 ?

Nice to know that you can do it. Can pm me your detail that i can contact you ? Thanks ---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:43 PM ---------- Good to know that it is posible. Tq
  8. T

Zenvo ST1 already in Malaysia? - A homemade version that is

omg is nice. can it converted to proton gen2 ?
  9. T

Subaru 1.6TS

can subaru 1.6 ts convert to V9 body ?
  10. T

My cedia convert evo7

may i know where to do this conversion in KL or selangor area ? ---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:42 AM ---------- hi bro. is your car sold ? still available ? i m interested
  11. T

[WTS] Inspira bodykits (NEW)

inspira 1.8 100% fully convert to evo 10 how much ? need to wide body ? it takes how many days to convert ? thanks
  12. T

[WTS] Searching for Brand New, Second Hand, Unregistered or Recon car

Make:Mitsubishi Model:Lancer Cedia Transmission:Auto Year:2000 Budget Price:30-40k Down payment:10k Color:any color Any condition as long as it is cedia is enough. thanks
  13. T

convert lancer to evo

hi all pro here. i also interested to convert my GLX 2006 to EVO 9 exterior only. just looks a like is enough for me. anyone know how much will it cost and which place can do this conversion ? thank you very much
  14. can lancer glx 06 convert to evo9 ?

hi all pro here. any idea ? how much it cost and pictures ? please share. thanks
  15. can lancer glx 06 convert to evo9 ?

hi all. do you know how much it cost to convert ? any pictures ? please share. thanks
  16. T

hi bro. i decide to upgrade my 1.3 to 1.6. any recommended workshop that can be trusted ?
  17. T

hi bro. it take how many days to convert ? need to endorse jpj ? mine is gen2 1.3. doeas it worth to convert ? thanks
  18. T

WTB: 4G93T 1.8 GDI Halfcut

is this suitable for gen2 1.3 ? any recommend ? thanks
  19. T

Proton Tiara 1.1 (M)

can tell me how is the fuel consumption of this car ? how many RM per KM ? thanks