Search results

1. MP3 Clean Up

Hi guys..My name is Raj..I'm a sound engineer..besides working in the studio engineering sound for music album production..in my free time I clean up MP3 downloads to bring out the its original sound hence making it sound better than in its original state..I have been doing this to actually...
  2. R

Why use MP3s to play in the car audio system..?

Ok..guys thanks for all your comments..and I have a few answers for a few questions which rised up here..Like what member Arturo asked..Well if you want to download MP3s from the internet, MP3s that has the higher bitrate should have the best sounding capability..But when it comes to 'bitrate'...
  3. Why use MP3s to play in the car audio system..?

Hi guys, I'm new to Zerotohundred..I just wondering why is it a lot of people out there spend a lot of their money buying the most advanced audio system for the beloved cars but end of the day listen to songs in MP3 format..Not forgetting the fact that burning MP3 format songs into audio CDs...
  4. R

ICE: DTS, CDR(red book audio), encoder, writer ,etc...

Good luck bro..I was actually checking some of the reference site you sited above..but just letting you know something..usually engineering a surround sound involves multi-channel mixing..how its done is that sound engineers input the audio tracks in the desired channels and pan the audio tracks...
  5. R

very noob guy asking about audio here [SERIOUSLY]

Hi guys, This is my first time writing something in a thread..I believe i can give you a few advise regarding your matter..I'm a full time sound engineer working in the music industry..and i'll try my level best not to use any jargon.. 1. First of all cross-overs are actually a device to split...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys..

I own a proton gen2 BOT, where can I do a custom intake manifold for my engine...prefer around selangor...any recommendation?...

Thanx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience