Search results

1. I

[WTS] Chassis Foam . Improve NVH and handling comfort!

Hi, Price for forte is RM300 for comfort package. Please sms me 016-6960886 for faster respond.
  2. I

Come to our shop for special price!!
  3. I

Thanks bro for the support! Your kenari now much better? :D
  4. [WTS] Chassis Foam . Improve NVH and handling comfort!

We have a new product range. Its improve handling and can consider as another type of soundproofing for your car! This is injected into your car chassis to achieve superb handling characteristics and reduce NVH (noise, vibration and harshness) !! We are now have a special promotion price for...
  5. I

DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

Got a new PWM , bubbler aka tank , EFIE ...awaiting arrival. will post pic when its time. :D Anyone got pics? Here is my generator pic... :D small small only..
  6. I

Just got my KOAH and have a new design of HHO generator!!! 316L plate , 21 plates and dry cell design!! will show details if anyone interested to see or know more... else its like talking to myself here. :P ehheheheeee
  7. I

Wah, waja EFI also can use HHO saves fuel .. i tot EFI the ecu will counter back. Good to know it works! I am still waiting for my Koah to arrive. ordered it from a shop in klang. later if i get it, i will let u guys know how or where to buy it. i bought 500g for it. anyway, have new design...
  8. I

Another 6 months have passed... My unit is unplugged coz i ran out of sodium hydroxide. anyone have some for sale??? argh.. i miss the HHO power in my car....
  9. I

cool and easy setup u got there, jaynian. anyway, my friend is making some prototype now, maybe will test it by next week hopefully. i removed my unit for servicing, have not fix it back yet. but now i run water "injection" on the vacuum hose . just put a big bottle of water and straight let...
  10. I

Normal car alternator is 55A or 60A only.. some modify to 80A or 130A if u have big audio system or changed bigger battery (need more power to charge bigger battery). do post up more pics of your setup ,jaynian. where do you get the stainless steel plate? i cant seem to find cheap one around...
  11. I

Best Fuel Savers in the world

SCAM! All scam . Coz it DONT work on carburator engine, so scam tipu bohong one all this SAFC and emanage lah. what right leg control on pedal ? imagine go slow from KL to somewhere, u drive 10kmph takes you 10 hours, OR 100kmph takes you 1 hours .... would burning 10 hours petrol cost more or...
  12. I

I manage to get all the stuff today. need time to build one now...... washer hydrogen cell. something like this .., YouTube - (Video 32) NEW Washer DryCell Hydrogen Generator Design (HHO, Brown's Gas, Hydroxy) not sure how much gas i am getting ......... i cant find cheap 304 or 316L...
  13. I

donz, nope, i dont have a good pwm. i guess we have to use what we have in hand now. the dry cell looks good but i doesnt have time yet to go and get the stuff to build one. plus the raw material even 304 plate are freaking expensive now... not to mention the 316... tomorrow might be going out...
  14. I

so long never update. anyway, i been on idle mode for this HHO until i found out my car fuel is getting very bad. so now i am trying to do up the generator and probably make new design since i saw on youtube can use SS washer to make those tiny generator. i am back on +-+-+- setting on 10...
  15. I

huhu.. nobody update their HHO cell ? anyway, i changed the plate configuration and ditch the catalyst and run on pure water only. running on 5 cell in the bottle. which ii also change the bottle to cheaper material type but still can withstand engine heat and transparent can see the water...
  16. I

combi van 4 sale...type2

still available ?
  17. I

Guess what? I had a new design running for few months now. I ran it at only 4A and i dont know the actual output per liter per min, but what i can feel is.... the car is lighter ,easier to start, lower rpm and easier to rev .. here is the best part, to answer your question, YES it SAVES fuel...
  18. I

i got one PWM for sale. RM100. coz my cell only draw 4A for now. quite stable so no need the pwm to control the ampere. just the pwm circuit and knob.
  19. I

S13 dashboard..

u got pm . let me know best price bro.
  20. I

Okie, thanks for the reply. I'll check on my unit as i am running approx 5amps .... have to measure the output in liters. :D looking forward on your water alcohol injection project bro.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve all been enthralled with Ken Block’s antics, from high speed drifts on banked surfaces to more donuts than a Krispy Kreme factory but have you ever found yourself wondering what it would be like in the world of motorcycles?

Well we might have the answer here in the form of a police motorcycle demo by an Officer Donnie Williams. Though lacking the speed part of it, there’s nothing remotely easy about...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience