Search results

1. K

PPC - Prime Perdana Club

the main reason i want upgrade due is because i want the rims from my brother car, if i gave him the rim it cant fit to meet his 4 pots, so he has to buy a n15 brake to replace the 4 pots inorder my rims can fit his car,so i can fit the rim to my car,and the 4 pots is wasted i still considering...
  2. K

PPC - Prime Perdana Club

ok thanks first, if exspansive then i may use back the twin pots, thanks
  3. K

PPC - Prime Perdana Club

thanks for the reply, rim should not be the problem due my brother will swap the rim with me togather which he is using now with the brake, just curoius how much to modify the braket?
  4. K

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

rim no problem,coz i get the rim from him also, mine one dunno can give him or not, normally make braket cost how much?
  5. K

PPC - Prime Perdana Club

hi all sifu here, my brother is driving b13 with 4pot r32 disk brake system, he want to sell his car,just want to ask the r32 4 pot disk brake can install to my perdana or not,curently i using galant 2 pots, thanks alot
  6. K

hi all sifu here, my brother is driving b13 with 4pot r32 disk brake system, he want to sell his car,just want to ask the r32 4 pot disk brake can install to my perdana or not,curently i using galant 2 pots, thanks alot
  7. K

G spray work-custom bodywork

bro pls pm me for wide body and painting for something like the perdana,thanks
  8. K

Perdana V6 Photo Gallery

kepong lo, else where to go? help me decide, budget is ok for me
  9. K

Perdana V6 Photo Gallery

need some opinion from all brothers here, currently i own a perdana v6 alfa body kit, black colour but the paint is old, hard to decide which colour to go for RM 1800 maintaine the black ( exterior pianting) RM 2500 change colour, hard to decide pls help
  10. K

Lightened Crank Pully Jasma New!!!, Many Model To Choose Beb... LesS Item!!!

pls pm for perdana 6a12 mivec-md how much?same as perdana v6 one?
  11. K

by the way how we check the code for our gb?
  12. K

6A12TT Failed after 1 1/2 hours highway driving.

by the way i encounter the same problem also, i using 2.5 inch piping,for a mivec-md non turbo version i think it should be enough why this happend?normally is when i step on the brek pedal it will blink, pls help
  13. K

Original & performance for sale

bro the f-con computer box can be use for my 6a12 mivec md?
  14. K

emanage tuning and installation

hi all sifu,i having a 6a12 mivec md if i wanna buy an e-manage, i need the basic harness+ ignition and do i need the injector harness as well?someone pls quote me the price, i need it next week, in kl or pj area will do thanks
  15. K

i owned a micev-md, may i know how can i check my md is functioning?
  16. K

EASYCAR Alarm System/Keyless Entry

pm me ur location and price include installation thanks
  17. K

hi all new comer for perdana here, just bought a 97 mivec-md manual perdana found that my fc is quite high ,fully town driving rm50 only manage to go for 250km only what should i do? and may i know why my exchaust light will light up so often exspecially i press the brake? ---------- Post...
  18. K

Rockford Punch P162S 6.5" Component System

best price and where ur location?cod possible?and any warranty?by the way include cable as well? ---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:50 PM ---------- fosgate and punch are diffrent?
  19. K

waja demod parts for sales~!~~

e-manage set pls pm me for best price
  20. K

Perdana or BMW?

i just bought a perdana,coz compare with the design and budget i choose perdana,i spend RM 20K on a 1997 converterd to 6a12 mivec-md manual,and 1K on coverted to alfa design, 2K for engine and air cond service, 3k for painting, 1.4K for roadtax and insurance, 1.4K on emanage, 500 for exchaust,1K...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once again the hills are set to reverberate to the burbles of V8’s and boxers as well as the straight gunned with the Berjaya Hills Time Challenge 2010 that will be put together by JPM Motorsports over the weekend of 29-31 October...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience