Search results

1. 4g92 sohc (4g92p) no ignition problem

dammm... all these while repairing other car for friends/family it doesn't create such a headache to me... but my own car pulak acting up.... the problem is one night while reversing and parked my car at my porch... the engine dies (been hearing rough idling just before that) car can...
  2. [DIY] Installation of Ultra Racing FENDER BAR

no need to mention the status of UR items....since the only DIY for installing this UR fender bar is in video form (youtube) so i would like to post my DIY picture and steps doing it.... *this particular fender bar suits for: proton wira/satria/arena/putra and as well as mitsubishi...
  3. L5 standard intercooler

urgent sale...highly nego... i got one unit of L5 used intercooler for sale.... good for L2 who wants to upgrade for better intercooler condition was good and no leaking.....fin also still nicely arranged.. reason for sale: store clearance and need urgent money.... :adore...
  4. Wheel Spacer pcd100 convert to pcd114

SOLD-TQ ZTH (can lock thread) hi there... SOLD one set (4pcs) of alloy wheel spacer for urgent sale.... spec: 4 lug (hole) fit for pcd100 hub......stud convert to pcd114 25mm (1inch) thickness suitable for any car with 4stud pcd100... good for widebody conversion and k-car to...
  5. choosing wheel hub PCD conversion

ok...the story was... i'm planning to use 15inch spotrims with PCD114 on my PCD100 car(satria 1.6).... and i'm aware that common thing ppl do to fit the rim was by doing PCD conversion by: 1)re-drilling stud holes (send to engineering shop) 2)installing PCD converter spacer like this...
  6. [WTB]wira/satria 1.6 auto meter set (*or odometer repair kit)

*anyone who want to sell the meter stated pls PM me... OR *anyone knows/have odometer repair kit also welcomed to PM me... because my odometer/tripmeter kong d... need urgent :adore::adore::adore:
  7. ^pomen_GTR^

hello hello...

newly registered yest... actually have been reading this site for quite a long time.... just now made my decision to join discussion here..... btw..i DO NOT own any nissan GTR models.... i OWN CPI/Ritz GTR150 scooter.....that broken to many times due to my riding style..so i have...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all you guys and gals! I have previously posted on the forum regarding an airbrushing showroom opening in Sunway's tuning haven, well i want to let you all know that there will be special promotional prices for all members of zerotohundred.com so why don't you drop by Nitro Designs at no 35 jalan PJS11/18. We are behind the DaiIchi and Amoil row, so come on over to make your rides look awesome!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience