Search results

1. Proton Wira Hood/Bonnet Problem, How do you open it manually?

I just tried opening the hood of my '95 Wira but the wire connecting the lever snapped. Is there an alternative way to open the hood? Manually from the front of the hood itself perhaps? Thanks, any help appreciated.
  2. bem69

BUMPER FOR SALE...CHEAP..CHEAP!!!

Boss, do you have rear bumper for Wira a/b? If so, please pm me the price.
  3. bem69

looking spare parts?

Please PM me the price of Wira A/B rear bumper (no skirts) if you have it.
  4. bem69

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Please PM me your price for Wira Aeroback standard rear bumper, and perhaps any other rear bumper that can fit. Need a rear bumper urgent.
  5. bem69

Merdeka sales for proton bodyparts

PM me if you have Wira A/B Rear bumper, minus lips. Price as well ya, thanx.
  6. bem69

RM100 for TINT 94.8% I/R Heat Rejection

Mr Jordan, I need to totally wipe out my 8-9 year old tint from my Wira A/B and replace it with a dark black reflective (want to reject heat and don't want people to see me) tint. Do you have that? Please quote the price for removing the tint and installation of new tint. Thanks
  7. bem69

[WTS] Ori. Piaa Xtreme white Plus H4 bulb

Can this fit on a Wira? Thanks
  8. bem69

4g93 throttle body urgent sale

Can you pm me the best price, and if its suitable for 4G92 wira 1.6? So I can interchange this one completely with the old one yeah? What kind of gain do I get from this? PM me.
  9. bem69

many air filter (hks, m's k&n, trust)

Cleared, please tell me you got the adaptor as well. I am at my wit's end. I tried asking around, but most don't have the adaptor to go with my Wira. Thanks ya, and sorry.
  10. bem69

HKS 140mm Interested with the HKS 80mm but I need a bracket/adaptor for wira, do you have that? How is the condition of the filter element? Can PM me the BEST PRICE for both of these and directions to your place, I need it urgent.
  11. bem69

Bro, if I want to put M's K&N or HKS filter in my Wira 1.6 injection, what do I need for bracket? I'm currently using Apex'i dual funnel, can I use that same bracket? Turns out the Apex'i doesn't work well for my car.
  12. bem69

Problem with my Wira 1.6

Hey Hashmath, so your problem was similar like mine? Damn, if its the throttle body, thats around RM800-RM900 right? Thanks for your input.
  13. bem69

Problem with my Wira 1.6

Apek ni takde problem, keta aku yang problem timing. Anyway, anyone know why my mounting is so awkward? Aiyo, last time my KNN also spoilt because of this, now my Apex'i also? I have to push it upwards so that the black plastic is resting on the er... hose opening? Before this, the filter...
  14. bem69

Problem with my Wira 1.6

Thanks for the replies, I'll check it out.
  15. Problem with my Wira 1.6

Hi folks, I got a problem with my Wira A/B 1.6. See, this car was originally auto, and I just converted it to manual (4G91). Even when it was auto, it had this idling rev problem so I thought it was the auto gearbox. Well, its still there, and it happens more frequently. Anyhow, the problem...
  16. bem69

GTi Gear Console for wira

Hi, where are you located? Still available? Any pics of it. Please PM me, interested.
  17. bem69

SWV Silicon Wiper - Life Time Guaranteed

Hey, can you pm me price for Wira A/B, front and back wiper? Where are you located?
  18. bem69

Wira 1.6 a/b Auto conversion to manual gearbox question

According to the mechanic, the car engine is still ok, and that transplanting another engine is not necessary. I guess the price is within the average price range for manual conversion eh? Going the auto way is cheaper, just that I fear that the gearbox would fail yet again.
  19. Wira 1.6 a/b Auto conversion to manual gearbox question

After asking a few mechanics' opinion, I have found out the auto gearbox for my Wira a/b 1.6 is going to die soon. All have suggested replacing the gearbox. Now, I have switched gearbox 3 times already, and I'm tired of that. Furthermore, the car revs more than it moves, therefore consuming a...
  20. bem69

Engine Conversion

Hi, I'm interested in changing my 1.6 Wira a/b engine to 4G93P. How much would the cost be for halfcut+puspakom+installation? And, I was wondering do you have 1.6 Manual gearbox as well?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
help needed to ask about the topic above.. i bought a half-cut and nowadays, all halfcut comes in the airbag must be exploded or be cut.. therefore i need to redo the steering wheel coz mine has a tip-tronic function..

is there any where around KL or PJ or Subang doing this? how much does it cost?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience