Search results

1. [WTB] looking for Mivec 4G92 head for wira

My engine head need to be replace... Anybody have mivec head with reasonable price, pls inform me... Tq
  2. W

R Spec MIVEC Controller

Still available? Price?
  3. W

Tein Ha. Hilo/softhard

Wira 1.6 Pm me the price
  4. W

Check engine light on

Jakk... so how the mech solve ur problem that time? share with me at least.. I'm facing the same problem with my mivec engine
  5. W

Improve hi lo body shift adjustable

wira 1.6 how much?
  6. W

Check engine light on

i'm facing the same problem... the differrent is after diagnose with CARMANN it shows "No Error Code" but check engine is "sometimes" light on. the mechanic change the "knock sensor" already.... its going better with the power lost problem but the light still on. suspected distributor...
  7. W

Rspec Vtec/Mivec Controller (Vtc82x)- Need Help

i'm following that diagram also.... did search al over for the diagram but dont found it... i guess the last option is to find the same people that used the vtc82x to compare... thanks for ur advise catan
  8. W

Rspec Vtec/Mivec Controller (Vtc82x)- Need Help

dont know la.... connection ok or not.... hard to find MVC85x in the manual said if not connected properly, the check engine wil flash out... mine ok with the check engine but when connecting, the mivec activating point doesn't open at the setting RPM. Even when setting at normal ecu setting...
  9. Rspec Vtec/Mivec Controller (Vtc82x)- Need Help

Anybody using this controller? mine r not working.... mivec dint kick in... what's the problem... follow all the manual already
  10. W

PROTON WIRA 2.0 Diesel '99 (M)

is it still available? what is ur last price?
  11. W

Tires & suspensions...where do you go?

kedai papan???? like that aaa??? i heard a few years ago before they move to the orange shop, they were good and the cheapest among all of jalan kapar shop. maybe overhead cost for new orange shop are very high... lol... never went there.... just the opposite tyre shop across the traffic lite...
  12. W

'80 Merc W123 2.2Diesel suitable for drift

is it still available?? current diesel engine still running in good condition? sent me the pic [email protected]
  13. W

Mivec Club

hi guys, need some help here from mivec sifu's my idling went crazy almots 2 weeks already. my idling go low down and some times when i stop at traffic light and pressing clutch pedal, my engine went off. mati terus. dont know what went wrong. FYI i'm using mivec black top 1.6 with Ecu...
  14. W

Tank Evo 4wd Rm300

evo 3 ??? can fit to wira or not???
  15. W

2 units momo steerings for SALE!

ok will ask my brother to collect from u if the item still available at "that time". thx
  16. W

ok will ask my brother to coolect from u if the item still available at "that time". thx
  17. W

which area in perak? if lumut/sitiawan and manjung my brother always go back home weekly. no problem
  18. W

Where is ur location bro???? this 1 dont have horn button and cover rite?? how much this 1 can nego? i already have this kind of steering just a bit koyak, so intended to replace with a new one, dont really mind if dont have horh button and cover.
  19. W

what's the white band on the steering? RM150 can aaahhh?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally I got my self of a black swan.... she went through tremendous custom and by the time i got he back months later she was wounded.....I had to bear with the pain and restore her beauty.....

upon collecting my preown Iron Horse

I make some custom parts request and while waiting for the parts, it was kept in the factory....
exciting to get my very own Iron was bruised...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience