Search results

1. vr2turbo

Changing Iswara gearbox oil seal pricing

Glad you got it done, means the second workshop was trying to cut throat......
  2. vr2turbo

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

In this case, Better get a mechanic to check it out, or probably try servicing it first.....
  3. vr2turbo

Your idle speed is 1.5k all the time or sometimes only? If all the time can confirm is TB. I had this problem with my VR, mine even higher at almost 2K rpm. My mechanic confirm is the TB butterfly leaking. He dismantle, wash, tune whatever cannot solve, so I bought a second hand TB unit, now...
  4. vr2turbo

Manual gearbox, first gear whine when accelerating

Since we cannot test or hear your problem, best is to take it to your mechanic and let him have a look at it..... :driver:
  5. vr2turbo

Proton electrical problem.

In that case since you can delete the code and it still appears, means the fault is still there. You need to repair the fault first. Like my SUV the O2 sensor code appears once in a while, after clearing it, will appear again after one month sometimes longer. Had is changed once, but came back...
  6. vr2turbo

Proton electrical problem.

Does this unit have fault code delete function. Don't think removing battery will erase the code....
  7. vr2turbo

Proton Campro Jerking at low speed

Car jerking can be many things from gearing, misfiring from plugs, cable etc. Since you send to mechanic to have it serviced didn't he check the jerking?
  8. vr2turbo

Happy Chinese New Year 2024

Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy Holidays to all........
  9. vr2turbo

mods on Accord CF4

Discussion in forum on Mods, maintenance etc., mostly dead. All in FB clubs etc. Only thing active in forum is the marketplace .....:smokin:
  10. vr2turbo

mods on Accord CF4

Almost 4 years ago already......
  11. vr2turbo

Hi, there. Looking for some help car-hunting for 1st car

Gone are the days, most will talk about Wira as first car, easy and cheap to maintain and also DIY......lol
  12. vr2turbo

is AWD conversion legal?

That is what I understand too. Have been told AWD conversion is illegal. Probably you can try checking JPJ website?
  13. vr2turbo

Brake servo aids vacuum so you get a stronger brake force. If changing to bigger rotor and larger calipers, best to increase the servo size too. Yes, I think they call valvetronic exhaust....
  14. vr2turbo

Your original brake is single pot? VR4 ones are double which was a improvement for me since my original was single and I transferred the servo also which was twin layer. Brake pads I am on Trestor Advantage pads. My exhaust is 2.5" all the way until the muffler which is straight through. Some...
  15. vr2turbo

The air intake very very sensitive. I remember got one time I wanted to try open pod, so got the adapter, but one corner of the fit was like less than 1mm off. The car starts and run but once you want to accelerate it chokes. Remove fit back original no problem.....lol
  16. vr2turbo

New Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance Suv For Subaru Forester

EGP SUV 2? No indication as currently GY is pushing their new Assurance Maxguard SUV. As for Continental now is UC7, and for Michelin if you don't go off road, maybe take a look at Primacy 4 instead. More quiet than the Primacy SUV
  17. vr2turbo

You got me, have been searching around. Have not conclude yet......lol
  18. vr2turbo

Yup, same here. Outstation trips all cut. Most done from end of last year and this year. If like year 2020, maybe mileage less than yours...... :smokin:
  19. vr2turbo

Mine considered very low mileage already 46k km in 5 years, yours only 23k km......:eek:
  20. vr2turbo

Earlier I also wanted to ask about the wire harness, because even my mechanic who did my car transplant need to send to expert wireman to do the wiring.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

i sprayed my car not long ago and now there are some particels of what seem
to be something like .. you know when you spray then some of the spray flies
to the air ? well, my windscreen and my windows has some of it.
And its really annoying. Is there any product i can use to remove it ?

Thanks in adv.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience