Search results

1. K

Blow Off valve Greddy Type S Ori Japan

masi ada? ---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:50 PM ---------- sold?
  2. K

[WTS] Motul, Mobil 1, Royal purple,Amsoil,Redline, German Castrol Engine oil.

Hi there.. still have royal purple 10-40w? 4 bottles...
  3. K

WTS All Japanese cars below market price!!!

please pm me the price of a MIRA L502 including the OTR price? Living in kota kinabalu, sabah... thanks..
  4. SAFC tuning on kelisa

hello guys.. i have a EJDE Bot with safc.. just want u guys to help me.. getting lean on AF after 4k above on WOT.. here is my setting... using kembara nozzel, rhf turbo, skimmed piston minus 1.5mm ne points: 1000, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, 4000, 5000, 6000. lo thtl: -14%, -11%, -7%, -4%, -3%, 0%...
  5. ej-de+T 1bar

Hello guys... need some info on kelisa Mod.. can that engine withstand 1 bar off boost? using SAFC to tune it... im at 0.6 now.. just want to know if that stock internals can stand with 1 bar of boost... cheersss.. :D heard somebody goes with 1.8 bars.. still okey...
  6. K

kelisa ecu wiring diagram/code

Kelisa 1st batch should have the japan ECU... If ure using the SAFC 1 diagram it dosent have the kelisa one... use afc neo's diagram... MUST have... because already tested it... look for L900s (d4-a) happy hunting...!!!! :D
  7. K

happy 2 say I'VE GOT ITTTT...!!! hehehehe.....
  8. K

helloooo...... need the 1st batch kelisa 1.0 ecu diagram.... plz2.... huhuhu.. need to install the safc brooo.......
  9. K

MAP sensor???

i'm going to use a 1JZ MAP sensor.. but still dont have the socket.. got the sensor already.. huhuhu... cross fingers..... really makes the diffrence? cant wait 2 try it....:biggrin:
  10. MAP sensor???

hi guys... Need your opinion on MAP sensor.. I Have A Kelisa BOT With A Stock N/A MAP sensor.. If I would change the MAP sensor to a Turbo MAP sensor would it bring a Diffrence? Reading lean on WOT.. uhhuhuhu..... Need help Guyss.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol, the proud sponsor of the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament just concluded their first phase of their "Castrol Ada Kick" contest where thousand of participants have been filtered down to a final 20 in order to do battle in the next phase, just to stand a chance to win an all-expense paid dream trip to watch the UEFA EURO 2012 live in Poland in June 2012!

<!--more-->Designed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience