Search results

1. P

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

Re: (NEW!!) ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!! 1. Porosaki - 6mt (now 1JZ) 2. Jahax (sold to johorian) - 6mt 3. Rinagi (sold to pan global) 5at convert to 6mt 4. Stepwyew - 5at (now 1JZ) 5. Clipguy - 5at (sold) 6. Bl@cktezza - 5at (USJ) 7. Martinchan - 6mt 8. Desharmner - 5at with...
  2. P

ARSENAL FC, best club in england, the world and

Worst Arsenal Start in 58th years, Injury plagued team and a ghost of a chance to be in the Top 6 and look where we are now. Without the Mega Cash, Without the help from Match Officials, certainly No help from theFA. And still play beautiful football. Arsenal FC. We're by far the Greatest Team...
  3. P

Testing new board

keep up the good work!!! congrats on the latest version, a question Tom..... has our password been compromised?
  4. P

Accident

so wats this topic about again??? wat do u guys always do dis....lets try sticking to topic huh..... how izzit dat 2ppl are dead becoz of an accidebnt hasto do wif proton laa..kancil laaa....benz laaa...bmw laaaa... i am replying this only to give advise to u all about dat stretch of road not...
  5. P

Minor Accident

:huh: its a single lane unless directed by the police to ease traffic flow...but we all are guilty of doing dat sometime or others...so please dunt give the wrong advice uh fellas...so if the fella insisted to report then you will be in the wrong... but since the fella is a...
  6. P

Trip to kch

:huh: huh?? errr....those plans are suggestions for the guests....its up to them leee....not for you to follow the whole day...im sure they have a rough idea wat to do in Kuching...
  7. P

Trip to kch

;) assuming u fly-in early in the morning...Welcome to Kuching (top 10 cleanest city in the world, nope..im not kidding) 1st Day : - welcome party receiving guests at airport (who are the welcoming party?) - sarawak laksa breakfast at famous Chun Chung (opposite EON Bank) - visit the...
  8. P

~cefiro A31 owners forum~

:P new bf now kaa dev17???
  9. P

;) Topui: alas most ae86s are for drag tuned in sabah...such a waste for the chasis The infamous SSS??? oh gosh...dunt you bring that sotry in here...dunt want those fools fighting in here pulak... Im just waiting for Devious's sunroof tercabut and then install those on mine...hahahaha...
  10. P

Anybody here overturn while drifting?

:P oh well.... overturned while drifting....accidently drift...the rear left tyre was a bald spare...goin downwhile, tapping the brakes caused the rear to came out...the car turned turtle hitting an embankment.... one brand new ford ranger extreme off the list..
  11. P

<_< bling bling? sugar da da...Dev17, only u and donut laa can come out with all this... dunt join them topui..heads full of bling blings already...hehehe..you back or still travelling topui....check out those AE85/6s on very cheap sale in Sabah... how are the nissaners doing?? cheh...
  12. P

Proton Saga / Iswara

:D Sifu Cipan!! waa...nice of you to remember me still....ehh..please tell me your conversion from carb to efi...give details kan kah? i'll see you guys after the AGM and also after i take off my neck brace....hehehehe....will look weird if i start walking around wif u guys wif a neck...
  13. P

:P waaa.....ada A31 thread hooo.... good good!!! Wassup A31 Sifus!!! long time no see u all..waa..Devious now you have other ppl to whack and kiss kiss already..hahahaha :lol:
  14. P

Proton Saga / Iswara

:D Hallooo halooo SIOC Sifus!!! Long time no see..how's things with SIOC??? looks to me you guys are the most happening Band of Brothers in ZTH!! after reading through previous posts...wahh..u all already 150bhp and above huh!! gila laa....must throw mine into Sungai Gombak already... Sifu...
  15. P

zoohalee car wash!

:P Zooo..Congrats!! very soon you'll be one of the miilionaires in ZTH..hehehe :P ..soon drive big big cars.. p/s: your sis washes the car? i come bring 10 cars..hehehe.. ;)
  16. P

Mercedes Kaki..

:D 300CE us the best buy of the W124 series... its a collectors item, expect to pay for a 'ok' conditioned in the regions of Rm70K and Rm100++K for a well-kept one... maintenance wise is the same as any other mercs...its prcier but worth every damn cent..300CE's parts are on the expensive side...
  17. P

Automobile Engineering

;) KLIUC...wats dis doin in stan's thread anyways...actually if you search for it this question has been answered in detail before... good luck!
  18. P

Proton Saga / Iswara

:P waaahhh Tuan khoyos sudah BALIK!! sudah KAYA!!! hahaha!!! Khoyos:how boss?? sold lots of cars already ahh...mesti damn big your commision...hey never recived your sms laaa...my 019 please...I forgot my Digi in Holland at a whore house...lucky my friend kept for me... .. :blink: did i say...
  19. P

Where To Repair Car Cd Player

:P HU problems farinaracer? anyways, i use to pass my Pioneer HU and CD-Changer to the Sony Service Centers...no choice, Pioneer does not seem to have a service center but there are lots for Sony..... any new HUs coming in? planning to buy 1 for a birthday gift....cheap cheap 2-dins?
  20. P

Proton Saga / Iswara

:P bukan laa..interior designer..hehehe...pssst..its a secret ok... ves...I'm a small time corporate push-around....ppl push me here and der to get things done..in other words...an offboy/despatch...hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Can anyone share some info where i can tune a/f and check my O2?
Someone told me to tune this a/f the workshop need to have some kind of michine?
my 1.6 satria fc very bad, superb bad. full tank max is 300km only..
My location is Kepong, hoping someone will give out helping hands.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience