Search results

1. R

Melting Dashboard

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Finally I took my car to Carbi Deco to refurbish the dashboard. Chemically removed the old sticky coat & sprayed matt black. Left my car there 3 days. Collected it today & satisfied with the work.
  2. R

Melting Dashboard

Hi AE, thanks for the head up. Will visit them. Btw is their charges expensive ?
  3. R

Melting Dashboard

My front windscreen on Huper optik ceramic 40 whilst side windows on 3M Crystalline 50; not JPJ compliant bro lol.
  4. Melting Dashboard

Hi guys, My year 2002 Altezza is fitted with the newer dashboard with sort of rubberished material. However over time and maybe due to our hot & humid weather, the rubberish surface have melted. Any members can recommend any shop who has experience in respraying the dashboard?? Thanks!
  5. R

ALTEZZA PRIVATE TRACK & FAMILY DAY!!! (Plan date: year End 2012)

This forum very quiet. No track day this year??
  6. R

Altezza idle rpm

500rpm is low. Get the throttle body serviced and the engine properly tuned up
  7. R

Max Speed On Ur Tezza?

Revisiting old thread hehe. Nah, the old Ford TX3 1.8 'sampan' can't reach 240km/h in standard form. My good friend used to have one, facelifted version year 1993 i think. This model was faster than the newer Ford Lynx 1.8. Actually the 'sampan' was fast in acceleration, not Vtec levels, but...
  8. R

Handbrake sign lights up upon hard braking

Thanks for everyone's input. I've topped up the fluid level (although Atan of Trial says level is ok) and there's no repeat of the symptom anymore...)
  9. Handbrake sign lights up upon hard braking

Dear sifus, as per the title of the thread, of late the handbrake sign lights up on the meter display whenever I braked hard. It will not happen on normal braking. The brake fluid level is full and brake pads still has long service life to go. Any pointer as to what is the issue? Regards
  10. R

Fc like rotary engine ...... help T.T

Best is to bring to competent mechanic to diagnose
  11. What brand of fuel you guys running?

Dear All, I used Ron95 for my Tezza. Can't afford Ron97. Although compression is high, has no problems or I'll effects running Ron95. Just sharing of info, what brand of fuel you guys run on? I swear by Primax 95. Thinks it gives the best performance. Tried 2 tankful of the recently...
  12. R

How long have you owned your Altezza.. Survey

On mix driving including occasion jams to/fro from work; averaged $0.21/KM. If highway cruising follow speed limit can be lower than $0.18/KM ---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:27 AM ---------- Hi guys; been using the car since March...
  13. R

ALTEZZA PRIVATE TRACK & FAMILY DAY!!! (Plan date: year End 2012)

Interested but the drawback for me is b'coz mine's an 5AT; scared the delicate g/box cannot take the punishment of tracking the car.
  14. R

Driven: Volkswagen Polo GTI

Top speed of 240km/h is truly amazing given that it's powered by a puny 1.4L, notwithstanding that it's twin charged. In real world, wonder till what speed can it match or follow the elder Golf GTI until the latter can shake it off.
  15. R

Driven: Volkswagen Polo GTI

This is my most awaited review of the trio of new VWs. Good write up. However the top speed : 240km/h (as tested); was it a typo?; bcoz VW quoted a lower 229km/h?
  16. R

Mazda 3 MPS

Strike961, How's the real world fuel consumption of this car? I prefer not to rely on the manufacturers published fuel consumption which is almost impossible to achieve.
  17. R

'Hard disk' sound beneath dashboard

So for air-cond repairs, where do you guys normally send your cars to? Trial?
  18. R

'Hard disk' sound beneath dashboard

Yes, it's around that area.
  19. 'Hard disk' sound beneath dashboard

Hi, my Altezza frequently emits this sound akin to like how hard disk operates..i believe it's from a computer box located beneath the dashboard. Is this a common or normal thing that i should not be overly worried?:confused:
  20. R

Fuel Consumption

Running on Ron97, on avg I get about 9.3L/KM on mix driving, say 50% h/way & 50% city. In perspective, cost about RM0.215/KM (note : last time was about RM0.18/KM on Ron95 but fear long term engine damage)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifus,im new in this motoring industry.. bought a 2nd hand with 90xxx mileage.. my questions are. when is the time to top overhaul and when is the time to do full overhaul? is there any sign? what is the cost for top overhaul? and how about overhaul? what parts are replaced on top overhaul and overhaul? hope all sifus here can answer my question. newbie here needs some knowledge
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience