Search results

1. A

DVC Subwoofer

I am planing to do so.......sifu-sifu pls help.....can we do this.
  2. A

bass tube vs normal subwoofer

How about placing normal sub side way.......
  3. A

where 2 custom woofer box

pls refer to previous ZTH forum. http://zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?...pic=44617&st=45
  4. A

SQ amps...

ICE'rs How about Magnat TRAXX 600 is it good for SQ.
  5. A

Newbies questions

ksee_u..... how much is the alpine amp and Bravox Component CS60K. thanks,
  6. A

Pics Of Satisfied Titan's Customers

Acoustic refer to the previous page
  7. A

DVC Subwoofer

well okie......one more question....sorry what is the diffrent with normal subs.
  8. DVC Subwoofer

Hello ICE'rs I have seen some subs labeled as "brand" "model" DVC. What is DVC ?
  9. A

2 Way comp. VS 3 Way comp

tq sifu's. Its look like I would better go for 2 way...for a start may be. tq once again.
  10. 2 Way comp. VS 3 Way comp

Sifu's, Was surfing DLS web. They have 2 type of comp. 1. 2-way system 2. 3-way system which is better and the best for the ICE beginer.
  11. A

Setapak Audio shops ?

here is the location. http://www.kfaudio.com/contact.html
  12. A

airbush your car,really damn cheap!!

I saw air brush work in "Rides" huh! very impressive. Show me your artwork and location. intrested....
  13. A

Custom Bass Box

I do have space problem to place a sub in my avanza. Need sifu advice on these items. I don't know whether these sub availabe in Malaysia. 1)Alpine-SWD2000. 2)Infinity BassLink X
  14. A

Looking for Crystal Clear Sound System

Went to KF audio at Jln Ipoh, they sugest alpine also. They quote me for RM1300 for my avanza.
  15. Active Sub

Hi experts, I new to this forus ;) . I just got my avanza and want to setup ICE. What you guys think with this type of subs. What is pro and con compare to box type subs. I feel this smaller and can save some space. Below is the spec. Model: ksc-wa62rc powered subs. 130mm drive unit & 165mm...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodyear Malaysia has their eye set on this year’s Formula Drift 2012, which will be taking place from 19th till 20th May 2012 at Kuala Lumpur’s Speed City.

<!--more-->Drift veterans Tan Tat Wei (TTW) and Hinizam “Loyai” Hamzah will be spearheading Goodyear Malaysia’s drift in both Malaysia and Singapore; bringing the heat to the competition and looking to do battle against...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience