Search results

1. Tdo5h 20g billet for evo 123

Tdo5h e3 fully 20g billet by speedspin turbo, used not until 6000km, capable of 400whp on 4g63t (proven on own car:proud:), upgrade to ballbearing sale, kindly contact my hp for more info:burnout: whatsapp or message if cant get call me as i often outstation
  2. Hks gt2 7460 for evo 10

Hks vs oem Demod sale, took out from own car, not even 20k km, bought new at 12k myr, kindly contact my hp for more detail:burnout: whatsapp or pm me if cant get to call me as i often outstation
  3. As a car guy, do you people have this kind of experience?

The experience here refers to... when ever you plan to do something on your car, some other unexpected things occurs which burn more money in your pocket:banghead: my first experience is when i just bought the car and do notice engine quite old and little sluggish(nut just drive fine and...
  4. 4g63T c.o.p conversion

there are quite lots of confusions and questions before i take the words from vrturbo.... since into mod.. just do it... then i did it today:smokin: BEFORE AFTER instead of some blink blink effect and more neat looking, what i feel is increase in engine response:driver:... at...
  5. new plug cable or coil on plug conversion??

currently in a decision making on either buying new blue ultra plug cable from japan online which cost inside rm700 or buy the local duratech coil on plug conversion kit for my 4g63 since the current red old ultra plug cable i believe quite old already dunno how may years from previous owner and...
  6. where to find such fender arch?

hi all sifus, i wonder anybody know where i can find such wide fender arch which is not that wide that make it feels like old school ke70 dx... exactly same like in the picture and for the exact car... i have no idea at all:dontknow::dontknow: if got people have idea please help.. if got...
  7. My dream old junkyard lancer evo engine rebuilt

The story begin this year's February when i change and trade my old civic eh2 sr4 with my friend's lancer evo CD9A ... For those who know me in ZTH, they know that i am really a mitsubishi evo fans when i first joined this forum:biggrin:, started with an old wira AB with mivec ck turbo engine...
  8. peterj

Initial D is over , how you people feel

this long legendary story,even some people not watching they are in love with the songs of it, story made lots of men or women felt in love with cars (it personally made me in love with car since 10) , story that at first made a lot of people well known of drift and then touge had finally...
  9. boring time, lets share some knowledge on fuel system

i recently have nothing to do and went to watch my friend doing cars( friend is a mechanic:nurse:) and found out something that some of the sifus here already know but i think sharing it out will make those who dont know, to learn and aware of how important is maintaining the car's fuel system...
  10. E3 abs problem,headache

To make the story short, i currently change my front and rear brake to e5 brembo, the front i use e4 knuckles since it plug the front brembo with just one lower arm ball joint replacement,and use back oem abs sensor, the rear i custom bracket to fit the caliper, use back ori abs gear and sensor...
  11. anyone using nitrous in daily driven car here?

been at ZTH for 3 years, never heard of anybody using nitrous in daily driven car, just wanna know is anybody using it.. of course what i mean is not nitrous with 500hp amd use it all the way in a daily driven car, i mean in a daily driven car ,often use it, like once a week ...and it is low...
  12. The new maybe coming soon automotive policy in malaysia, nobody concern kah?

As on the news and internet, the gov soon might reimplant the previous policy, inspection is a must for cars older then 5 years maybe once per 1 or 2 years..... If not pass inspection, car might be going scrap.... I believe many guys here having a "baby" that is more then 5 years right?if the...
  13. It is all about AP

lets made it simple and clear 1.) is there anyway or anybody here can bring in japan scrap car(whole car with legal document) easily since i have a business partner who can find many AP but since gov banned the AP to be used on singapore and brunei scrap car (any other then this 2 country...
  14. peterj

Police case, after report, how many really solved?

I just wonder, how many cases that the police really catch the theft after you people report police? iam damn mad since just now, i manage to do my 1st mid night police report since my bro's house(works at singapore,house empty, i only go stay 1-3 night/ week) kena break in:mad::mad: electronics...
  15. What causes steering to run away?

I am driving a civic eg8 sr4, with new lower arm bush, good tyre and well balanced tyre pressure, i wonder why the steering keep going left...anybody have idea? The parts not touched are the upper control arm with bush(changed 1.5 years ago but cheap 1), lower compliance bush and the bush at the...
  16. Need help to get info on aftermarket valve spring and retainer

I wonder is those ppl keep telling that these tight valvespring kill our valve train and timing belt faster, is it a true info?:confused:
  17. anyone know how to mod 2 layer brake servo to civic eg non abs?

all sifus, anyone can give me info on how to mod 2 layer brake servo to my civic eg which come only 1 layer brake servo and non abs? cause i got my eg6 2 layer brake servo but, the brake line hose fitting is different, eg6 with abs is 12 and mine non abs brake line fitting is 10... anyone can...
  18. Ever lost faith on your car??

no matter what car you driving, had you ever lost faith in your ride? unfinished problem coming that cost you lots of repair fees, time, and caused you cant sleep at night and kept thinking what caused that problem(i will be like this)... driving a turbocharged car since i got my P license ...
  19. low oil pressure charged b16a

as seen from the title above, i suffer from low oil pressure....low rev is ok i think, since idle stay at 1 bar plus, crusing stay at 2 -3 bar.....how ever, the oil pressure stay same when i full throttle and rev, when high rev till vtec and boost kick in, pressure dropped to 2 bar...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

frenz....

i need to know about how much market selling halfcut for 4G92 MIVEC....??

anybody know??
the prize will include what parts??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience