2. K91x

**WTS** Scrap Cars / Track Cars

Pm'ed you bro.
  3. K91x

I dont have celica bro. Sorry mate.
  4. K91x

Nissan S15 SpecR 6Speed(Urgent).

I have a guy waiting to buy a Silvia S15. Cash ready. Not law-balling but if you're willing to let go at RM70k. on the spot, can deal. 0122719519.
  5. K91x

WTS Toyota Corolla Trueno Sprinter AE86

Rm60,000? =.="
  6. K91x

Complete Car for Sparepart.

Will let you know :)
  7. Complete Car for Sparepart.

Complete car for sale. Custom form engine included. Car suppose to go for halfcut. But if anyone wants to take it as a full car, go ahead. :) Toyota Wish (Dark Blue) - RM35,000 Toyota Estima (Silver) - RM40,000 Subaru WRX 8 (White) - RM38,000 Mazda RX8 (Red) - RM39,000 Nissan Silvia (White) -...
  8. K91x

e46, ok. will pm you soon. :)
  9. K91x

Car Show Proton Putra 1.8 manual

You stated >> This car just for Car Auto Show~Few Drive~ Few drive meaning? The mileage is well above 100,000km.
  10. K91x

PM'ed :)
  11. K91x

Not that bro, i do have a bunch of old cars. But i scared the car might give problem. Due to being old. EK9, hot car bro. But at the moment dont have. That car high demand. I'll let you know. Where you from?
  12. K91x

Will let you know asap bro. Any other cars you seeking?
  13. K91x

Bro, i deal with cars year 04 onwards. Sorry, forgot to mention.
  14. **WTS** Scrap Cars / Track Cars

Currently, i'm selling scrap cars and also tracks cars. Item(s): Please state the car you want. Warranty:No warranty for scrap car Dealing method: Cash and Carry Contact method/details:PM me Item(s) conditions:Excellent working cars only. Currently i have a Mazda RX8(Red)...
  15. K91x

Mazda RX7 1.3 twin turbo (A)

Whats with the door mirror.?
  16. K91x

Mazda RX7 1.3 twin turbo (A)

Interior pictures.? Loan.?
  17. K91x

Subaru WRX 8. Urgent Sale. Cheap cheap!

There's actually a guy doing this in JB. My friend. Instead of asking questions why dont you keep your thoughts, and follow me go see everything. :)
  18. K91x

You should follow me then to see the guy. :)
  19. K91x

Bro, please clarify with me before posting. Your friend buy, did they provide documents. Mine's provided bro. not imitation. Once documents done, can check at jpj.
  20. Integra DC5. Black.

Closed. Pls close.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

i driving a mazda lantis 323F with B8 turbo. Currently i am facing a problem..my engine mounting, no matter ori or local one...after a while then it broken already. it seem like the stock mounting cant take the increase power from the turbo engine.

i currently custom made one hard mounting (no rubber at all), it seem help but then it sacrify all the daily drive comfortability. u can feel the whole car is shaking when u release the throttle or at high rpm.

so, any good idea for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience