Search results

1. V

Notes!!!!Car wanted!! can let us sambung bayar,while selling

Bro, I am interested to sell my Honda Odyssey (RB1). Year : 2005/2008 2 digit plate White colour Please contact for further details if interested. [email protected] Thanks
  2. V

Brand New Honda Cars.

Bro, I am interested to sell my Honda Odyssey (RB1). Year : 2005/2008 2 digit plate White colour Please contact for further details if interested. [email protected] Thanks
  3. V

Cars Wanted...

4. V

Unreg carss @ Pantai Bharu

5. V

Place to look for the car you want!

6. V

Trade in Price.

7. V

Car wanted (all model)

8. Indian mangoes, good method to make fast money

hi, People i have imported 25,000 boxes of indian mangoes from india.... And these mangoes are not what you get over here in malaysia.. Each mango is about 1KG and they come in boxes of 8... The market price is about 75 per box but im only selling at RM 50 per box... You can give me a call for...
  9. V

[wts] P990i

hi, please call or sms me and i will call you to get you best price. i am very very interested. vinesh 0124012762
  10. V

Apexi RSM for grabs

250 i buy today.
  11. Items going fast... take your pick. all the audio stuff you can think of...

hello, the reoson i am selling away all this stuff is because i am selling my 2nd car and the next owner doesn't like all this kind of things. so i striped all the stuff out and sell of one by one at a very very good price. all prices are nego and until u r happy with the price then u buy. i...
  12. V

unichip version Q for sale..

you can add me on msn if u want th e-mail add is [email protected] we can talk more over thr.... or handphone 0124143610... im very very interested .... pls let me know... vinz
  13. V

unichip version Q for sale..

what is it actually? i have a gti as well...... what does it do to the car? is it a standard piece or is it a mock up?
  14. V

Chop Shop sale..

i want vr4 halfcut.... pls call me.. vinz 0124143610
  15. V

little stuffs to let go

what is the diameter of the inlet to the intercoller? pls sms me ... i dont online often but im really interested...
  16. V

many halfcut

im looking for a GTO 3.0 twin turbo engine. and im wanting to sell a engine and gearbox can you help me wih this. the engine i want to sell is a 4M40. pls get back to me... urgent pls. i need it by next week. vinesh 0124143610
  17. V

[chemlube]Fully sync ,semi-sync[HKS]turbo engine oil sold here

can this be used for a diesel turbo engine? 0146305776 vinz
  18. V

Sony P800 For Sale. Urgent. Serious Buyers only.

how much your best price for your p800
  19. V

Omori, GReddy & HKS gauges !!! Hurry....

pls give me your best price for the HKS and gready... thanks 0124143610 vinz
  20. V

halfcut+installation for sale..

i want the GTO 3.0 twin turbo to put into a pajero 2 door.. pls give me your best price for this halfcut and convertion.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The BRZ / 86 is in a little bit of a limbo these days. A brilliant coupe on one hand and a asthmatic child on the other. Although Toyobaru coupes are never known to be powerful nor fast within the sports car vocabulary, they make up for purity, soul and driveability. It defines the true meaning of a driver's car. That's why driving legends like Tengku Djan has an 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience