Search results

1. K

Mitsubishi evolution 7 for sale

Best price? reason for selling?
  2. K

Nissan 180sx S15 R34 for sale

Nice car dude, PM me some details on it Best price, reason of sale, etc. thanks
  3. K

Back from the dead....I am here to stay

Hey EFN..... Nice to hear you are back..... This guy helped me alot on my Toyota...... short shift, fuel reg, etc..... Hope to catch up soon bro....
  4. K

Emanage Support Tool-Everyone with Emanage can tune themself now.

Ok thanks........ Any1 else???? ---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ---------- Got it working...thanks.... anyone else need the sw. i can mail it to them...br
  5. K

Abeys - Yes you are right...ultimate no need speacial cable i think....normal usb to usb will do already..... About Vista i not sure la.....i not using vista....heard from friend could not la..... Anyway....dont wanna flood jee1's thread...hahahaha Bump for a very usefull and price...
  6. K

Sorry dude..... But you can always run an XP enviroment in ur laptop if you want...it will work then... But not tht stable la....
  7. K

abeys - Sorry the Emanage software doesnt support vista.....
  8. K

UK Mintex brake pad

twin port MR2 frnt brake pad how much?
  9. K

Best tuner

Peace guys........
  10. K

Hey jee1, the support tool is just awesome man, no doubt about it, its just so convenient coz its USB to USB. Great Product from a great forumer.. Thumbs up for you dude. Anyway, I need another 2 sets for my Toyota Team members. By when can i get fastest?? Ill bank in by today the cash...
  11. K

(WTS) 4AGE 16V Distributor Cap

41ge 16v non tvis can fit?
  12. K

Looking for MR2 (auto)

Sunway, my fren selling MR2 Auto, standart, lady driver..... 29K oni
  13. K

Best tuner

Sorry for the off topic, But as for Cam settings or cam dialing for optimum performance, tht means the closes to BEST setting is usually done on a dyno machine too rite? Any1 can pls suggest who and where can i find a good tuner to tune this adjustable cam pulleys? And also wanna Dyno tune...
  14. K

4AGE 20V exhausts & others

AE92 seats, GT model izzit? semi bucket? Pic pls
  15. K

WTB - AE86/92 16v TVIS Camshaft

Hi, Yes i have a set of the camshafts in/ex. Pls contact me to deal. 0122083776 - Thanks
  16. K

GARMIN GPS. Selling Cheap!

Hi, intrested in these garmin nuvi... Whats the difference between nuvi 200 and 205? best price?
  17. K

[WTS] Bosch Aero Twin Wiperblades

How much for a pair for Honda city 2007?
  18. K

Super Power Oil Cooler Kits *NEW*

price for 4age?
  19. K

Looking for - Evo standard twintip muffler

I have 1 look like that writen EVO. Twin tip with mitsubishi logo. pic atth
  20. K

Toyota AE92 Sunroof (Wagon Model)

Would be good if you can state how and where to fix? The cost of fixing and so on, i m intrested too but m too confused on how they will fix?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Courtesy of several European magazines, twelve high-resolution images of the all new Land Rover LRX concept have leaked online ahead of the crossover’s official debut. In the first half of this year, Land Rover released a single teaser image of the two door SUV. It will be on display at the Detroit auto show.

Its styling seems to be the same as the recently revealed BMW X6. This seems to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience