Search results

1. N

Hari Raya Balik Kampung... Need recommendation to change tyres for long distance...

Re: Hari Raya Balik Kampung... Need recommendation to change tyres for long distance. I think some questions need to be answered before we can provide constructive feedback: 1) What's your budget? 2) What are you looking for? (handling - wet/dry, performance, noise, durability) taking into...
  2. N

Pedders PU Bushing Available here!

Hi there, could you PM me the prices for Vios '07. This is not the '03-'06 Year make right? TOYOTA NEW VIOS/YARIS '08 FF CONTROL ARM - LWR INNER FF 2 FF CONTROL ARM - LWR INNER RR - STD 2 FF CONTROL ARM - LWR INNER RR - RH STD & LH ADJ. 2 Delivery to KL or do you have a disti here? Thanks!
  3. N

SSR SprintHart CP-F original Japan

@joe bloggs...your guess is as good as mine. If it's still up for sale, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.
  4. N

Best of K-Pop/Japan Music Videos - Hot, Sexy, Chicks and etcs...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VLOQoMT6AKs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Got hooked on to SNSD, but this has been on my playlist since they launched the sub-unit. <3 Tippani!
  5. N

Arospeed Engine Damper

Boss, would you be able to provide info if this would be available for a Toyota Vios (NCP93)?
  6. N

Toyo Teo Plus, T1R or Bridgestone Turanza ER300?

A couple of other questions. Are you looking for comfort + silent ride? Are you kaki cornering? What's your rough budget? If you need performance but with a lower budget...you might wanna consider Neuton , Nankang, Achilles and GT Radial Champiro...not sure if they come in 195/55/15 but you can...
  7. N

Brembo 4pots (front) 2 pots (back) for Vios

What rim size will this clear? 15"? Perhaps you can let us know your current rim size and offset so Vios owners can estimate better? Just an opinion bro ;) Bump for you.
  8. N

Initial D anime lovers should try this

Nissan is apparently trying to revive Datsun. All hearsay until they do it, though.
  9. N

Sell / Trade in my current ride or get a new car

Keep the 'rolla and go for the Saga FLX. Why? Sedan with ample room space. Future family car over Viva and MyVi. I've driven my sis' Viva for about 6 months. Good FC, but in view of family + future wife + in laws + ferrying goods...Saga FLX would best fit the budget vs function. My 2 cents.
  10. N

OZ Racing Rim 16"

Boss, can I know if the item is still available and what's the offset please? Thanks!
  11. N

FS: Wilwood 4 pot calliper

So the item is still up for sale now? Which Vios model was this previously installed in? Thanks in advance.
  12. N

VOGTLAND sports lowering springs

PM me best price for Toyota Vios 2007 and above model boss. Thanks!