Search results

1. M

Grand Theft Auto V preview

i love gta...it seems like ur reality dreams.
  2. M

Blue Jackets Sunday Drive, 23 October 2011

no need censored the num plate..i like antype photos in flickr especially..it shows that the supercars are really in malaysia..i have a friend staying in US..most of them likes malaysian plate compare to other countries..so antype just stay where u are..its not an issue becoz antype not even...
  3. M

Random Shot: 2011 Continental GT

actually its a subjective issue..there's no fact whether it is safe to parking jockey or basement..its depends on ur luck..just pray to god hopefully our car is protected..:smile:
  4. M

Pavillion basement parking are safe..its not lowyat or plaza imbi,that another story..Maximum rate for the basement pavillion is RM15 while jockey is RM20 per entry. U imagine if u parked at peak days such as saturday/sunday,probability ur car being moved by jockeys is high due to the...
  5. M

the car is not lowered compared to ferrari's and lambo's..so no point parking at the jockey..unless u a poserrssssss..hehe
  6. M

Random Exotics Pics 2

dont try to rise race issue here..please..sooner or later our chit chat here will be more aggresive..im here just to advice..plis
  7. M

Bike cop shows how it’s done on two wheels w/video

his leg wasnt touch the ground..perfect balance..
  8. M

Another GTR crashed

the owner can claim the insurance of the jockey if the jockey insured their business..if not goodbye la,claim your own NCB... On average,they only insured around RM100k-RM250k..this amount cannot cover your loss of your beauty car especially lambo or ferrari..
  9. M

Another GTR crashed

alert guys..be caution to PAVILLION jockeys..i observe that they will park customer cars not in the jockey area when peak days such as saturday..its fully packed inside..they will park opposite the pavillion mall near the KAYU restaurant.WTF...
  10. M

Totalled Lamboghini?

dont blame on the porsche..blame the red ferrari as well...dont be too poser on the track
  11. M

Immature Aston Martin driver exacts revenge on Nissan GT-R driver in GT1 w/video

the GTR driver was unintentionally hit the ASTON driver..see at 0.40..He try to brake asap to prevent the contact..
  12. M

Koenigsess CCXR comes face to face with blown Corvette Z06 for a mile drag w/video

Re: Koenigsess CCXR comes face to face with blown Corvette Z06 for a mile drag w/vide koenisegg is a manual transmission car...its all about the ability of the driver..how the driver handle it.
  13. M

VW Golf GTi ABT 3xx BHP

mahal bro..
  14. M

Random Shot: ABT R8

i dont like exotic mods R8..exterior modding too heavy..spoil the body of R8
  15. M

R32 rims 18 inch with semi slick tyres

bump tyre sold rim selling now RM2500
  16. M

R32 rims 18 inch with semi slick tyres

BUMP 4 tyres RM2000.
  17. R32 rims 18 inch with semi slick tyres

4 pieces white r32 rims (Pcd 112-114) 4 pieces potenza re070 225/40-18 (90percent) call shah 012-6765291

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
I have a friend who have a satria. He needs some help, his radiator always dispence water with yellowish/rust color. His mech asked him to weekly start his car and put a hose of running water to replace the dirty one. He have serviced his radiator around 6 months ago. Is there any solution for this. Solutions like radiator shampoo if it exist. Help will be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience