Search results

1. Publisher of epicure magazine crashed video

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Dt4FZKocV58?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  2. RB20DET rough idling when engine warm

Dear all sifus, I've changed my coil packs & plug but problem stills persist. There's a brief moment where the check engine light blinking[knocking?] when i start the car but i shut down the car 1min later and it doesnt lit up anymore when i start the car up again 30mins later. On the other...
  3. Samir..The Rally Driver

"Samir, i beg you.." <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GoohWCztmk4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  4. mc888

Intro : Whazzup..from pilaks land!

-What do you drive(optional): A31 RB20DET -Male / Female(optional) : Male -Picture of you(optional) : Soon.. -Location: Land below the wind! -Occupation: Farm tractors' parts dweller -How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Google -When was it? : couple of years ago...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, my car recently reach its 100k mark. Been a very good car, but the engine has a little noise and vibration lately. Just so happen i found a reasonable solution, and went to my local Tesco store and grab a bottle of Tufoil.

So here are a couple of question before using it,

1) Would 1 bottle be enough for my 2.4 liter engine?
2) Is there any Precautions before using?
3) Instead of using half a bottle for the subsequent change, could i use the whole bottle (silly question)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience