Search results

1. A

Before I buy a Ford Focus. Please Advice

The Penchala SC got shitty parking. Sometimes cannot even get out. Often must park further away and call the service people outside.
  2. A

Hyundai santa fe 2013

Was looking at buying the diesel one, but checked the internet and found that the 6 speed auto is problematic.
  3. A

blue ek stolen at east coast mall kuantan. thief got caught n beaten.

They should cut off his kuku chiao.
  4. A

Mitsubishi Galant VR4

VR4 2wd??? Is this converted and not original?
  5. A

FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

They should just shoot the buggers and get it over with, now they waste taxpayers money in the courts as well as feeding them in jail...
  6. A

Team 1Malaysia FXPrimus Aylezo represent Malaysia in first Gulf 12 Hr in Abu Dhabi

Re: Team 1Malaysia FXPrimus Aylezo represent Malaysia in first Gulf 12 Hr in Abu Dhab http://www.gulf12hours.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/race-part-2-regular-results.pdf
  7. A

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

I am looking for Denso 440cc injectors. The green ones, anyone knows where to find it?
  8. A

Satria R3 Stolen - WMK 2374

Why you so see mun? I will take parang and chop it off.
  9. A

ATTN: drivers who only uses the fog lights

Maybe not enough money to pay electricity, hahaha. Seriously, these are the uneducated idiots we do not want on the road. The other lot are the Bmw and Merc. brigade that turns on their rear fog lights. Maybe we should all turn on our high beams behind them to make them stop this habit.
  10. A

Why campro engines fail on crank!!! Campro 1.6 vs 4g92p

Aiyah, maybe the supplier kow tim the factory ppl ady...
  11. A

Stolen Cars Found...

Hope someone will shove a baseball bat up their axxhole..
  12. A

B16A Top Speed.

Buy this Mercedes lah, then you can drive slowly and show off...
  13. A

Bjh 6600 owner step up!

You are wasting your time posting here for the driver to own up. The lala chais cannot read english nor can they use the computer..
  14. A

Involuntarily volunteered experiment

I took the air charger and bolted to my exhaust to make a turbocharger, it gave me 100Hp :withstupid:, I even overtook a Ferrari in a traffic jam :driver: Tomorrow i am going to buy another to make Twin turbo, maybe can overtake Bugatti next time...:stupid:
  15. A

Involuntarily volunteered experiment

There are always conmen out there looking for a quick buck. BTW have you checked what numbers you are short of? There are some airhead trying to con me into wearing a Rm1000 copper pendant for good-luck, you must go to the fella for a number maybe your car will be faster and more economical...
  16. A

Bjh 6600 owner step up!

Why dont you start a facebook page "BJH 6600 is a sohai!!'? Get people to like it then if the momentum is good enough the whole world will know about it.
  17. A

Ferrari Enzo Abandoned In Dubai

The reason of this happening is that Dubai have a stupid law that locks people up if they are in debt. So many of the expatraties just park their cars at the airport as if they are going on a holiday and never come back. During 2009 you can see the car park at the airport full of these abandoned...
  18. A

The ins and outs of chassis strengthening

Car designers spent a lot of time to develop their car bodies in the event of a crash, many cars are designed with a crumple zones and chassis strengthening may interfere with it. You may possibly end up with some of your strengthening bars injuring or killing you in an accident. A roll cage on...
  19. A

Honda Service Rip Off?

The car has been fully serviced on time by them from day one and is in perfect condition. No problems with idling nor any engine issues. I cant help but to think that these buggers are out to make a quick buck. Becareful of these buggers, I will certainly not let her take her car there anymore...
  20. Honda Service Rip Off?

My friend sent her 2009 Jazz to USJ1 Honda for a 40000kms service, they told her that at 40000kms, they have to clean the throttle body @ rm288, and they have to clean all the injectors for rm168, although it is not in the service booklet. I have never heard of such a thing from any of the other...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

i have a prob here..my friend sold me 2 meters of his that was used in his honda turbo..BOOST and EXHAUST TEMP meters..i have just installed it in my turbo ride..the BOOST meter is okay but not the EXHAUST TEMP meter..i have asked the shops around abt it, and the respond i got was i need a sensor for it..but dont my standard GSR comes with a SENSOR in the manifold there...and i did not get any sensor from my friend when i bought the meters..its APEXi model...so is there any way that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience