Search results

1. Extra wheel stud.

Hello fellow Z owners I just had my rims changed and from the past couple of weeks it is a nightmare to find rims that fit without hitting the brakes. After i found one that cleared the brakes, there is an extra sixth nut that is stopping the rims from going in. That extra stud is bronze in...
  2. Mad_Jeff

Minimum Petrol Ron

I would recommend RON97. I've tried the normal RON95. The performance is visibly noticeable, plus the fuel consumption is higher with RON95 petrol. I am currently using Shell 97 with V power. I must say i am impressed with the added V power. That's my two cents. Enjoy your Fairlady. 8-)
  3. Mad_Jeff

fairlady gathering

I am from Gelang Patah. Ledang Heights. Nah.... no Z mates. However, i frequently bump into another Z which is white with black top which always ended up into a high speed chase. Hee hee
  4. Mad_Jeff

fairlady gathering

I am from Johor. We can meet if you like. 8-)
  5. Mad_Jeff

WTB 350z rear emblem

It looks great. I think i will order one too. Thank you so much for posting the pics. Great Help! Appreciate it.
  6. Mad_Jeff

WTB 350z rear emblem

I am looking for the 350Z or Fairlady Z emblem and not the burger Nissan badge. How much would the emblem cost?
  7. WTB 350z rear emblem

Guys, do any of you know where i can get the original 350z rear emblem? Mine was a replaced and the letters looked totally different and down right ugly. So i am wondering if any of you guys have any idea as to how much would a set cost. Any input is much appreciated.
  8. Mad_Jeff

Any body from JB

Do all of you guys drive Toyota?? After i posted my intro yesterday then i realized that this is a Toyota Fan Forum. I just saw the topic saying Anybody from JB so i replied... LOL Well it is still great to meet you guys here. 8-)
  9. Mad_Jeff

Any body from JB

Hello I am new here... and i am from Gelang Patah Please to meet fellow Johorian here :-)
  10. Mad_Jeff

Advice for new rims

Thank you guys for all the responses. Truly appreciate it. Guess i have to really tighten up my belt for the next couple of months for those Japanese rims then. If i manage of survive those few months of fasting....... i will give SuperTram a call. 8-)
  11. Mad_Jeff

Advice for new rims

How much did you guys paid for the rims and tires package or does the rims come with the car when you bought them? Normally what are the offset that fits the 350Z?
  12. Advice for new rims

I intend to change a new set of rims from my old ugly original 18" Nissan rims.... God they are hideous. I have been asking around and it seems that there isn't that much of a choice in the JB market. Either you get an expensive Japanese imported rims or place a spacer to avoid hitting those...
  13. Mad_Jeff

max speed?

I did 187 Km/H on the stretch of highway after Bukit Indah and was playing with a Toyota Wish. Blew him out all the way until i reached the power cut and was overtaken. Frankly doing 187 Km/H is chicken feet... don't feel a thing... but i actually saw the fuel meter drop. Heart Ache..... Shell...
  14. Mad_Jeff

Z Owners' List

Most probably you are mistaken..... haa haa haa my car is just as stock as a proton from the showroom... but anyway thanks for the compliment. :-) Cheers
  15. Mad_Jeff

Z Owners' List

51. z_333 (Gan) - Z33 6MT 03/07 Silver (KL) Reg: 333 52. arraya (Aris) - Z32 91 Red Reg: 77 53. Mad_Jeff - Z33 Auto 03/08 White (JB) 23

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just help this guys post a video Thief of Rempit :

List of stolen items,
4 sets of Defi BF Adanvce meter and control unit advance and controller with wires all cut
Drift Performance Fan Temp Ctrl
Pioneer GPS unit
Drift BOV
Works Oil Cap
Evo 3 ECU
Bee-R Launch Unit
And brand new parts GSC S2 2jz camshaft, G-Tech Pro RR 4 sets, Haltech Sprint 500, Manley evo Pistons and rods, Haltech Racepak.

Below here is the is the video...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience