Search results

1. jigc

important info on spark plugs...

wira 1.5 should use NGK BPR5ES-11. but u could not find this. BP5ES-11 is the alternative. remember the tightening torque is ~25Nm, a quater torque of wheel nut.:driver:
  2. jigc

Remove throttle body coolent.

hi boyzone, u thin that ur TB is being warmed up by the coolant. now let us think another side. ur coolant is running at ~100deg C. it means, ur TB is 100deg C at Max coz it will COOL down by coolant when it is too hot. if u remove it, your TB temperature may become too hot after...
  3. jigc

Recommend workshop in Penang island

Jin auto is here, based on info provided, correct me if im wrong: http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=5.4271802&lon=100.3143811&z=17&l=0&m=m&v=2&search=police
  4. jigc

Are all the workshop is experience enough to repair/service ur car?? Share Here

hihi, 2nd visit for this thread, according to TS info, AZ should be located here: http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=3.0738916&lon=101.6722977&z=17&l=0&m=m&v=2
  5. jigc

Are all the workshop is experience enough to repair/service ur car?? Share Here

thanx for sharing... ya, i miss my mech too at jb. now, i cant find a trusty mech at north :(
  6. jigc

[ SOLAR GARD ] Window Films FOR SALE & Best Price

hi helix, i'm interested in solar gard. but i cant find the info for the series that u offer at solar gard website. could u explain? regards
  7. jigc

Pre 2008 Season Formula One News

LoL, if there is equality in McL, Ron dennis wont said this after Chinese GP 2007: "We weren’t racing Kimi, we were basically racing Fernando." Slip of the tongue by Ron Dennis adds fuel to Fernando Alonso conspiracy theory - Times Online
  8. jigc

guys, what is your engine's lubricating oil consumption?

here is my OC for 4g13 (current mileage ~120k km): 10W30 (Dino): 0.8L/5000km (average from ~35k km) 5W30 (semi, current): 0.4/5000km (average from 5k km) i noticed OC started from ~80k km when i switched to 10W30. if i were u, i will not worry ur 0.5L/7500km OC :)
  9. jigc

Car Idle Prob

make sure ur TPS is adjusted properly. ur symptom seems like ECU didt know she is at idling mode.
  10. jigc

need pro's help

this is my wira 2001 alarm unit, compared and for your reference. #1(R/G)=ground of starter killer relay coil & door SW "-" trigger #2(B) = Ground #3 (G/R) = to flasher sw #3 #4 (R/B) = 12V supply in #5 (R/B) = doors sw and boot sw #6 (R/B) ="door central lock" to lock #7(Br/R)="door...
  11. jigc

DIY Vacuum Meter on Satria

oh, drex, thanx for the info. i need this hole to route my starter killer override switch to engine compartment. :)
  12. jigc

2006 Brazil, Interlagos

both MS and FA have same engine cycle. they entitle to use new engine at last race. alonso changed the engine to "D" spec before friday practice which of course not being penalized. renault is playing safe at last race which is making sense. my prediction: 1. massa 2. alonso 3. kimi...
  13. jigc

Do you want to buy cars cheap from Japan ?

unless u cut it into 2 and join it back :)
  14. jigc

Ayrton Senna. 1960-1994. Legend

quoted from wiki: ------------ In 2004, a television documentary by National Geographic called Seconds from disaster: The death of Ayrton Senna was screened worldwide. The programme considered the available data from Senna's car to reconstruct the sequence of events that led to the fatal...
  15. jigc

Ayrton Senna. 1960-1994. Legend

i saw the clip that he crashed. MS was behind him. the camera at MS car clearly showed that he was drove off the track. from wiki, the cause was due to cold tyre after the safety car. :(
  16. jigc

Car wiring burn and short

jeff, for center panel... ok, i remember when i pulled it for the 1st time, it was very hard and i broke one of the metal clip :( ask some1 to pull lah, u have no enough strength, remember the off the hooks... for side panel, do u mean the side board?? there is not necessary to remove it. just...
  17. jigc

Car wiring burn and short

sorry to hear the incident. but it is lucky that u have fire extinguisher!:X-: to open the center panel: -ok, u have removed 3 screws -pull off the hooks at coin slot (2 hooks at bottom where u remove a big screw, can u see that??) -hold the top 2 corners of center panel, pull it out...
  18. jigc

Whose fault is it?

satria's fault. IMO, one should expect urgent brake from front vehicle.
  19. jigc

Conman in USJ

say fvck off for chamber nut, nlm. it costs no more than RM2.
  20. jigc

Some tips to share.

but, u may know, bolehland thieve are not pro enough :P instead, they have patient to cut the lock 1 by 1.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol, the proud sponsor of the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament just concluded their first phase of their "Castrol Ada Kick" contest where thousand of participants have been filtered down to a final 20 in order to do battle in the next phase, just to stand a chance to win an all-expense paid dream trip to watch the UEFA EURO 2012 live in Poland in June 2012!

<!--more-->Designed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience