Search results

1. B

HELP ! Aircond Control with Haltech Sprint 500.

thanks for the reply ! is this a confirm ?
  2. HELP ! Aircond Control with Haltech Sprint 500.

i have a Proton Satria Neo CPS using Haltech Sprint 500. now already switch from drive by wire to cable but i have 1 problem and that is when i switch on the aircond the engine will startle and dead. so any haltech tuners or anyone who have overcome this problem ? i heard using FICD can fix...
  3. B

R3 Springs for Satria Neo

is this same as the red satria neo cps r3 ?
  4. B

[WTS] GAB Products

how much fully adjustable and height adjustable for saga blm?
  5. B

part gsr terbalik (cm5a-body waja,gen2)

tumpang tanye ini Throttle body tu gen 2 or waja ye?
  6. B

S4pe convert to s4ph

hmm im confuse here.. TB.. crankshft.. con rod.. block.. which one really LOL?:adore:
  7. S4pe convert to s4ph

hello, im using Saga Blm 1.3 and i am interested to convert it to 1.6. i heard about changing stroker kit and several other parts to 1.6. but i need a lil more specific info. is there any garage do this service or any other cheaper way like chop shop for parts etc etc.. thank you!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone. 2 weeks ago, I was hanging around my mechanic's place doing nothing better than sleeping, gossiping and talking CXCK and laughing laudly... Realizing my mechanic was busy dismentalling a CAMPRO 1.6 engine to overhaul, I decided to get my hands dirty and help him up...

As we were busy dismentalling the engine, we chat about CAMPRO 1.6 BOT failure on Crank and we realizeD BOT DOES NOT FAIL THE CAMPRO CRANK, BOT ONLY ACCELERATE THE FAILING PROCESS OF THE CRANK....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience