Search results

1. Z

Overstrecthed tyres, pros & con ?

Haha..chill bro.. Even oem car acting like a damn.. Based on the above post,u quote my reply.. And stated me as "you"..and a big FCK?? Chill bro.. I dont even raised any issue.. As i mentioned b4,just SHARING MY THOUGHT.. And And i respect others comment without arguing anything.. Everyone has...
  2. Z

hahaha..:biggrin: chill la broo.. seems "like" u "bang" my previous 2 reply jus like i said b4.. just sharing my thought and few months experience for such "tyre strecth" things.. furthermore, im not forcing anyone to do such things.. anything we did, sure there is pro and cons rite...
  3. Z

haha.. moral of the story.. just stick to stock OEM.. reliable..practical..nil headache..and safe.. no need modi or else.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  4. Z

yaaa.. just my thought and sharing.. ugly??wierd?? ermm, everybody has their own perpectives i respect ur comment and thought chill bro
  5. Z

ermm look intresting thread im sorry to share my thought here (not using kelisa, im using myvi 2012) moments : Aug 2012 - Aug 2013 = stock oem myvi rims and tyre Aug 2013- Oct 2013 (trade in) = rim 16",8.25jj,(forgot offset),tyre 205/45/16 (not much fitment and flush) Oct 2013 (only 1...
  6. Z

JDM number plates

haha last time i kept those plate and hang it in my car bought rm50 for rear and back want (2 piece) ps : maybe u can find those thing here Enjoy! K-Car Life
  7. Z

How to you prevent buying an "Fake" engine oil?

im using eneos engine oil.. just bought at eneos shop at one utama (only buy the engine oil, others expensive meh).. and bring it to others workshop to change my oils, 'upah' only rm10.. hehehe
  8. Z

Myvi Lagi Best.....Modification

:driver::driver: ---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 PM ---------- dont forget to high-beam and show finger if they refuse to give u lane heheh :driver::rofl::rofl:
  9. Z

Myvi Lagi Best.....Modification

i just bought myvi 1.5 auto extrem model last 2 weeks till today, no issue and no modi on my car just change my plate number font and change horn to hella (that time i'm 'kecut perut' if what i done will abuse the warranty,lol) that's all i'm scared to abuse the warranty period for the time...
  10. Z

bmw e90 320i or honda edix

yup im trying hope i can get good offer soon ---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:30 PM ---------- yess even 5k not enough for a guy aka husband aka dad in kl now (yaa meh??) personal loan..credit card payment..house loan..car...
  11. Z

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

just wondering IF those JDM Daihatsu export to us ermm besttt woooo
  12. Z

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

nice JDM parts this bodypart aka halfcut refer for this model (Daihatsu Opti Aerodown Beex) im sorry if im wrong :adore::adore: ps : JDM is the best :driver:
  13. Z

haa? why bro? is it bcoz exora more better?or else?
  14. Z

i agree with u modi make perfect for the owner but in long term, messy our mind and heart every 3-4 weeks at workshop ramp and some more if ''balik kampung'' will pass by some JPJ checkpoint some more urrhhh just be wise? yaa thats why im posting such thread to convince me to do a great...
  15. Z

wow hot post just figure 3800x12=45600 mycar so if 7600x12=91200 i still need to wait to get a car 90k myvi?viva? out of list bcause i already have my kancil that already totally fully modi to JDM L5 mira classic (interior/exterior/engine), but honestly, i feel confort and smooth using...
  16. Z

wow good explaination and ''scene'' about korean/deutch/japs chicks ermm how about local chick,ms persona? refer this http://www.motortrader.com.my/Cars/NewsHeader/News-in-2011/Market-Reports/Top-50-models-in-2011.aspx best sedan no.4 compared to kompact car above ms.persona
  17. Z

i just found this Ford Fiesta ads & cons looks similar my thread hope it can help me to make good/wise/awesome decision ps : i just read it from the 1st post till the end..good info :party:
  18. Z

ermm sound nice how much the instalment if 7-9 years? roughly figure..
  19. Z

bro i just survey in mudah.com the intrst rate for fiesta is 1.9% is it true?
  20. Z

erm fiesta also no bad suit for family usage (in future..) so now e90 and edix is out of the list ermm value for money and good looking what car is that huhuhuh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone,

i wanna ask all BC V1 coilover owner. Do you....

* feel bumpy even on straight road with hard setting (I am feel like riding a horse now)
* have soft weird squeaking noise (like rubber rubbing on each other)
* have a one weird knocking sound when full right steering turn

i am experiencing all the above on my 2007 swift sport , sound from front right.is it faulty and gone case?
what setting are you currently at for front and rear?
Are you using BC spring 4KG / part...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience