Search results

1. kaderAE101

Please help me with My Stubborn Car!

do check the steering rack arm.. the balljoints may be worn out
  2. kaderAE101

Hot afternoon idle problem

U can try removing the throttle body & clean it with Petrol or Throttle body cleaner.. After cleaning... Car will have smoother, stable Idling If cleanig doesn't help, may have to replace a recon throttle body !
  3. kaderAE101

overheating...

Hi Bro.. Since u're BOT, wat's the spark plug u're using ?? U have the plug part no. ? U need a cold plug:idea:
  4. kaderAE101

Hotbits Exhaust System

Hi Bro .. then which brand is good quality.. which shop to buy from ?? there are so many choices very confusing..:hmmmm: I'm looking for wira 1.5 injection.. Thanks
  5. kaderAE101

fuel regulator leaking!!!

Hey Bro U must have bought the 100% imitation SARD:bawling:, How much u paid for it ? I bought SARD FPR from Visworks J.B, so issue till now .. 3yrs ..
  6. kaderAE101

4G93T Club

Hi Bro.. Can 4g93 SOHC or 4G93 DOHC GDI transplant to the wira 1.5 ? Which engine have a higher fuel consumption ? 4g93 SOHC or 4g93 DOHC .. hope somebody can give me a clear input ..
  7. kaderAE101

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) gdi ? if wira/satria/saga cannot put in gdi 4g93 terbalik la I c.. so wira can use which engine ? 4g 92 only ?:hmmmm:
  8. kaderAE101

4 AFE fuel injector and regulators...

5 or 6 is recommended by manufacturer . but 7 or 8 are better for city driving + hot climate.. if u using RON 95 then 7 or 8 is more suitable.. than 6
  9. kaderAE101

Crank Pulley problem

So which brand is better for Crank Pulley ? So many in the market !!
  10. kaderAE101

engine wash

Bro.. go & try kebun teh car wash.. u'll like like... :biggrin:
  11. kaderAE101

No. 7 is in the middle of heat range. No.5 is hot plug.. So good to hear yr problem solved..:driver:
  12. kaderAE101

engine wash

Don't waste time near New York hotel ... try this shop .. u won't regret. Good workmanship... In J.B ..Taman kebun Teh, From the fire station, the road will lead to ESSO kiosk.. the car wash is just next to it..
  13. kaderAE101

engine wash

The car wash is next to ESSO.. a small down slope.. ( not the esso along the main rd ) There is a proton service centre also. I 've been washing my engine or introducing my friends, there for more 10yrs.. Now shifted to k.L .. looking for another reliable shop. only once they spoil my...
  14. kaderAE101

engine wash

U need to find the careful car wash team .. usually, the engine wash guys will cover the ignition & alternator with plastic bag.. then wash with degreaser soap.. engine will be sparkling clean & smooth to drive.. :driver: There is 1 place in J.b, taman kebun teh, next to esso kiosk. But, now...
  15. kaderAE101

Crank Pulley problem

Since yr engine is stock.. I believe the rubber is gone.. happened to my friend driving wira.. his mileage was high.. the rubber gave way.. then crank will turn.. but cannot drive the accessory.. Better to change it as soon possible ! wont cost much i guess.. Good to try the lightened...
  16. kaderAE101

You mean 30 to 40km loss after changing spark plug ? Take a look at the spark plug part no. & let me know.. We are in the hot region..:listen: we need cold plugs ! when u use cold plugs.. during scorching hot afternoon.. yr car still will be smooth.. So let me know the P/N of yr plug.. I'll...
  17. kaderAE101

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) Hi Bro .. what is the best conversion for a 4g15.. ? 4g93 SOCH or 4g93 DOHC GDI ? Which engine FC is high ? :confused: ---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:25 PM...
  18. kaderAE101

Brake Pad Problem ~

So how can we find out what 'German' brand it is ? We need to identify it .. so others can be aware or a report on that brand can be made !
  19. kaderAE101

Any W204 owners here?...

There are so many dealers selling W204 models import from japan ? which dealer is trustworthy ?
  20. kaderAE101

What Engine Oil u use ?

That's good to hear.. It's smooth bcos it's Ester base !! I'm a old time fanatic of Chemlube engine oil. was selling it part time in Singapore for a while.. :proud: Do u know who's the agent in Malaysia.. Where to buy in k.l, Ampang area ? How much is chemlube selling 1 litre ??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,
is it wise to get a short shift gear for a gsr turbo? coz i sat in a friends 4g93p and he had short shift....kinda cool oso when i tested it.he says the shifting of gear is smoother and faster lor.....is it recommendable for gsr?? or do we have to change the gearbox too?? but some says with the original gsr gear box u can drag longer?? not sure about this...anyone...help me clarify...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience