Search results

1. NukeeZoid

Hankook Z221 Semi-Slicks (235/40/18)

tyres still up for grabs. fresh as f***
  2. NukeeZoid

item still available. bump for a buyer. price negotiable.
  3. NukeeZoid

bumpety bump bump
  4. Hankook Z221 Semi-Slicks (235/40/18)

item sold!
  5. Original Volk Racing CE28N (18x8.5jj, PCD114.3)

Letting go of my Original Volk Racing CE28N rims. 18 x 8.5jj ET52 PCD114.3 (fits all Japanese cars including Honda, Toyota, etc) Perfect for 225/235/245 tyres Used exclusively for Sepang only (Track Rims). Not driven on the road, therefore has never been in any potholes (no dents or scratches)...
  6. NukeeZoid

#Under230

Nothing that I can think of. Suggestions?
  7. NukeeZoid

#Under230

Looking forward to it Tom.
  8. NukeeZoid

#Under230

it's not an intake. it's just the shell of an old headlamp. bought it used, and just gutted out all the insides.
  9. NukeeZoid

#Under230

You should say hi the next round. :) In all honesty, apart from the Nitrons, I really haven't spent that much money on the car. Just did a whole lot of "stripping" on my own.
  10. NukeeZoid

#Under230

yup, and they cost me a small fortune. :bawling:
  11. #Under230

So here's a little history lesson, back in Q4 2010, TCEC introduced Malaysia to the RenaultSport Megane RS250. Heralded as the hottest hot hatch-back at the time, what would have been a more fitting venue to hand the first batch of owners their keys? Well, Sepang International Circuit of...
  12. NukeeZoid

The EUROs Are Here To Stay!

I hope so too Tom. I hope so too. ;)
  13. NukeeZoid

The EUROs Are Here To Stay!

The EURO category has always been the bastard child at TimeToAttack. Back in 2011, no one took us seriously, especially when it came to laptimes at Sepang. For the longest time, Honda had hands down took the crown for being the fore-runners at the track, clocking amazing times without the help...
  14. NukeeZoid

TTA 2014 Finale: Nothing Romantic Here...

Shedden of ExoticMods whispered "Good job bro... that's really a fast laptime." And as he shook my hand and handed me the EURO SUPER STREET 3rd place trophy, I stared into the large crowd gathered in front of me, smiled nervously for the camera, and soaked it all in... What a way to end 2014...
  15. NukeeZoid

TTA Round 1 2014: Rivalry & Camaraderie

Always a pleasure Tom. Always a pleasure. ;)
  16. NukeeZoid

TTA Round 1 2014: Rivalry & Camaraderie

TTA Round 1, 2014: Rivalry & Camaraderie And when the dust settles, tyres stop screeching, transponders stop recording, and fuel stops burning, what truly matters & remains is the camaraderie and the respect amongst drivers. 27 April 2014 was an exceptional TimeToAttack. Within the Euro...
  17. NukeeZoid

Renault Megane RS250

bump. Whatsapp/SMS if you're interested.
  18. NukeeZoid

Renault Megane RS250

Not unless you buy it. ;)
  19. NukeeZoid

Renault Megane RS250

bumpy bump bump.
  20. NukeeZoid

Renault Megane RS250

tons of love. thats why i'm planning on the RB8. ---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:44 PM ---------- you forgot the Alfa 147 and DC2 in between. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey, i had got a problem here..my compressor sometime wont working even thought i had turn on my air cond..

well, here is the case;

1 day i go shopping and park beside road, then engine on and air cond on since my gf waiting me inside...(at here all okay, idling and air cond ok)

after i came back , the air cond become hotter like didn turn on acc and my rpm become 2500....the compressor not working..

then after sometime i turn off the air cond, my air cond okay again..

any sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience