Search results

1. R

6 speed or e-manage?

I vote for 6 speed. For one, I can say that you will definitely feel improved acceleration with 6 speed, whereas emanage is tuner based, and does more to optimize and improve response more than anything. Besides, people usually start tweaking with management only after they have gotten their...
  2. R

urgent help looking for wiring mechanic for blacktop in KL

Hi Merovingian, any update on what is causing the problems in your car?
  3. R

Original Rays Volk Racing TE37 15x6.5jj 4x100

Cheapest original TE37 bronze in town!
  4. R

bump! highly negotiable!
  5. R

bump! price is negotiable!
  6. Original Rays Volk Racing TE37 15x6.5jj 4x100

Original Rays Volk Racing TE37 bronze lightweight forged rims made in Japan with 195/50/15 Falken Ziex 522 2012 tyres retaining 50% thread 15 inch 6.5jj 4H PCD100 et 41 One rim repaired for a tiny crack on inner lip a long time ago and going strong since; inner stickers never arrived from...
  7. R

SEG Standard Absorber

deng3882, what is your tyre size and wheel offset? and what engine are you running? Perhaps adjusting the front higher will solve the problem.
  8. R

Toyota Corolla AE111 1996 Overhaul or Sell?!

Hi qms_ria, how much did you get your AE111 for? This is not for the sake of rubbing it in; it's for the sake of calculations. Put it this way, if you were to keep the car, you will still have to spend another -2k to fix body and 2.2k to paint (as quoted by BF) -1k to fix fender and God knows...
  9. R

which civic generations is the sportiest?

Really agree with this statement. They may not be appealing to the untrained eye but car enthusiasts will always give modded Civics a second, perhaps third look. FD2R is indisputably the public champion but my personal favourites are the EK VIRS and EP3R, which is missing from the poll options.
  10. R

Maximum size of slotted brakes for a 16 inch

Awesome! VTTR 6 pot?
  11. R

Wheel spacer : pros n cons?

I'm using 25mm spacers with bolt at the rear, supposed to be from Japan. Not sure whether it comes with cone. Pros: Wheels really flush with the rear fender. In terms of handling benefits, can't tell cuz bigger ARBs were installed on the same day. Balancing is not really an issue since it's at...
  12. R

Latest proton perdana

This. Until the ridiculous amounts of taxes on "foreign" cars are removed (don't see that happening anytime soon), driving rebadged good cars for (hopefully) a fraction of their original price is the best the average rakyat who strives for something better than your average Persona or Preve...
  13. R

Toyota Levin Return

Sorry D7zul, not hentam-ing you or anything, I'm also merely sharing what I know..:biggrin: Like you, I was also excited when the Levin ZR 6 speed came up on a "Toyota Levin" google search and had a good watch of the youtube videos posted by the Aussie Toyota dealer, but upon more research I...
  14. R

Toyota Levin Return

Sorry to pop the bubble, guys, but strictly speaking this is not a Levin successor, and the car isn't even newly released.. Correct me if I'm wrong. AFAIK, the Levin nameplate was discontinued in Japan after AE111 but continued to be used in Aussie for their hatchback Corollas. It's a Levin in...
  15. R

4AGE 20v BT semput and died

lol, so humble ar he. i didnt upload the photo, someone else snapped a pic of his car and posted it in the Rare Toyota thread. I merely shared the photo. anyway photo in my post removed as per request.
  16. R

Haha sorry for the vague description. Yup, it's the fuse/relay box, those little thingys inside can be removed one by one and upon closer inspection, you can see if they're "lengzai lengzai" or burnt or something. :biggrin:
  17. R

Fuel pump/wiring associated to fuel pump kong? I had this problem once, after parking car for a few hours at Melaka, can crank but can't start, dashboard light and all lit up, engine light didnt blink or anything. Called sifu Wong (levin818), advised to check the black engine wiring box in the...
  18. R

Rare Toyota..

Toyota Sprinter (B) - Cars for sale Penang - Mudah.my man, what a beauty.. but the price..:bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The G-Power Typhoon Black Pearl is the latest from the German tuner and its a limited edition model to commemorate the firm's 25th anniversary. And just like ever other G-Power tuned beemer, it's special and fast. <!--more-->

The Typhoon Black Pearl is based on the X5 Typhoon but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience