Search results

1. xMika

Superstrut hell

hello superstrut kakis .. any lobang to get superstrut arms from halfcut shop ? saw any st202 or st205 superstrut ?
  2. xMika

Superstrut hell

Hello ~ where are all the superstrut kakis :driver:
  3. xMika

Tyres japan 195 50 15 goodyear eagle revspec rs02 80%

PM location n year of manufacturing .. thanks
  4. xMika

Need help on clicking noise!!!

found this on youtube lol .. sounds like normal 4A-GE - How They Should Sound - YouTube
  5. xMika

Superstrut hell

the machine shop is at USJ 8 ..
  6. xMika

Superstrut hell

I'm still using the superstrut .. but knocking and car will swerve to aside when letting go off the gas .. haha .. quite fun but only I can handle the car .. other ppl drive keep asking oi why your car like that ? .. I'm trying to replace the ball joints with new ones .. bring to machining shop...
  7. xMika

Superstrut hell

Where is all the superstrut taiko hah ....
  8. xMika

Superstrut hell

hello ? anyone ?
  9. xMika

2009 proton satira neo suspension dangerous fault

wtf am I reading @.@
  10. xMika

YRV Engine

bolt on turbo la ... easy can keep the manual box
  11. xMika

MRS engine burning engine oil

could be the camshaft and timing chain oil seal already kong lor ... if no white smoke or smoke then its leaking .. not burning d ..
  12. xMika

proton perdana tt AWD

AWD ? Holy mama is it legal lol ..
  13. xMika

Want 2 modified my dad's toyota unser 1.8gli

Those who says Unser got a heavy body .. have you ever drove one actually ? I drive Unser to do delivery everytime and I think this car is quite light considering its size .. the equipments and all the parts on the car of this size is so damn minimal .. very practical car there is not a single...
  14. xMika

Steering Wheel Vibrate When Cruising Above 100km/h

tyre problem .. try swap rear to front ! had the same problem as well but just fixed it 2 days ago ..
  15. xMika

castrol magnatec causes con rod bearing damage?

YES !! BARDAHL MY FAVORITE !! hahahahaa :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheers:
  16. xMika

3SGE engine (manual vs auto)

ok know I know where the source of info about the titanium valves from Toyota S engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  17. xMika

if you ever seen an altezza with 6 speed manual its the 1G-FE inline 6 cylinder engine ..
  18. xMika

All the blacktop beams 3S-GE BEAMS are auto version .. theres no manual version :) I'm a redtop 3s-ge beams owner myself so I know ^^
  19. xMika

Help! Blacktop no power and thirsty like SR20

floor engine or whole halfcut ? If full halfcut seldom got problem .. maybe you should check if the vvt is working or not .. if there is no acceleration around and above 4k rpm then your vvt maybe not functioning ... And one more thing, why are you trying it on RM10 amount of fuel ? Test full...
  20. xMika

dual vvt-i blacktop beams 3S-GE all comes with titanium valves

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A total of 14 awards were handed out to their deserving winners as the CIMB Autoworld Car of the Year Awards 2010 came to a conclusion that saw the Renault Megane RS taking home the coveted Judges Choice Award.

The presentation dinner was graced by President of the Malaysian Automotive Association (MAA), Datuk Aishah Ahmad, who also handed out the final four awards. Also joining the memorable affair...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience