Search results

1. Starting a new journey. Tough decision.

Hi, Guys. Planning to get a used car for fun drive. I love old honda ( i dont have much money for the newer one ), it is easy to maintain, cheap to take care and i prefer the older design. Planned to get something lighter and faster beside my daily driven euro r. In my mind, i am thinking of ...
  2. kUmUcHaI 11/1

I help a very urgent help. highly appreciated anyone can help me up.

Urgently need help, guys. If it is possible anyone can provide me the detail of the phone number Address if possible. Thank. 0178484944. I am really really urgently need the help. Kindly sms me or call me. Feel free. My number 0127910119:banghead:
  3. Saw this in mudah...I was liked... Wao...

Everyone of us know the previous version civic still costs about 80-90k.FD2R will easily be 150k over. Saw this in mudah. Feel like maybe, we, or maybe just me " crazy Honda kaki " should have a thread that " Selling my type r wannabe which might interests you ", just like other car group...
  4. Old style discussion but we like it....next step to mod?

First at all...apologize if my English is too Kampungish.. Just like every old style discussion, the thing start like this.. Due to too many vtec kaki friends surrounding me, keep talking about B20B lah..B16B lah..whp 200+ lah..the racun is just too strong...my virgin R finally out of its...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ecovent is kind of a device, when ur car is very hot, reach to 40c, it will open to let the hot air blow out....so the car will not be that hot

or so i heard la...

but i havent come across this device for cars...

anyone can share? if it's good, then i'll install it as well since the weather now is crazy!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience