Search results

1. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Starting a new journey. Tough decision.

My experience is, the 200kg heavier made lots of difference ( my lousy skill also lah actually ). It is very difficult to maintain the same pace with integra. Unless u done lots of work to ur euro r i think.
  2. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Last time when i just bought my euro r, also shit scare the car will disappear one day. Lotus can not lah. Got no money to maintain it later.
  3. kUmUcHaI 11/1

This is the sheet. Waoh..year 2012.. Initially was going to mod the cl7 but it going to be daily driven. Somemore got 2 children already...so...became dream.
  4. kUmUcHaI 11/1

I have a thread before about my cl7 long long time ago. Posted my dyno sheet with open pod intake, mid till end stainless exhaust and k100, i think around 210+. 0-100 slow lah - best 7sec+ Maybe i should just mod my cl7...haha...felt really not appreciating my cl7 sometime...
  5. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Wah. 230hp and 1000kg+. Have u tried civic, maybe b16 or b18? How does it different? But i think i am going to stick to eg or ek 2doors.
  6. kUmUcHaI 11/1

I dont have much experience of driving other honda except for a 4doors ek. Before i buy another car and not regret about it later on. Hope that maybe u all can give me some opinion if u have an experience of driving a krz, jazz with k20, eg or ek with either b series or k20? Btw, my cl7 is...
  7. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Yes. A stock engine cl7. Daily driven to work. Am always thinking of getting a classic light weight civic or maybe a newer version like jazz or crz with k20 for a weekend drive. Hahaha. The feeling of " it is not complete if u dont own a fast modded honda "
  8. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Dc2 and ef, both are nice. I am just worry about the exterior spare part. Otherwise, i prefer dc2 over ef.
  9. Starting a new journey. Tough decision.

Hi, Guys. Planning to get a used car for fun drive. I love old honda ( i dont have much money for the newer one ), it is easy to maintain, cheap to take care and i prefer the older design. Planned to get something lighter and faster beside my daily driven euro r. In my mind, i am thinking of ...
  10. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

https://m.mudah.my/view?ca=9_3_s&cg=1015&q=Euro+r&catname=Cars&so=1&ps=false&pe=false&f=a&ad_id=73033947 Clean and nice
  11. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

Yes. Using my CL7 daily. Even pergi Pasar.
  12. kUmUcHaI 11/1

310ps New Civic R previewed in Sepang, bookings open 1st Oct!

I got no money lah, taiko. Of cos I drool A45 also. I just wanna say it is still a nice car. For poor people like me, it is a dream.
  13. kUmUcHaI 11/1

310ps New Civic R previewed in Sepang, bookings open 1st Oct!

It look nice for me. When u really look at one which no belonged to u and u got no money to buy, like me. U still will drool.
  14. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Questions on Accord Euro R CL7

15. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Looking for Evo X

Dont know where is the newbie started this... But if u have money, buy a ix and save money to maintain it. Viii also nice. Not very high price now.
  16. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Looking for Evo X

Evo x is like a hate and love situation. When it is out, I am so happy finally it auto-shifted twin clutch. Saving money to buy, it ended. Sigh...no more evo and impreza fight also. Sad.
  17. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Looking for Evo X

Evo x headache lah. Very worry their sst. Get ix lah. Better. I felt vii to ix the best design so far.
  18. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Yokohama ADVAN Fleva V701

Skidded that day. So afraid of cornering during wet now.
  19. kUmUcHaI 11/1

I see I see. But it is really abit slippery now. So many thread still. Sigh. If not, I also try ps3.
  20. kUmUcHaI 11/1

Re003 wet not good. Should have more than 50% thread still. That day I skidded nicely while cornering out raining day.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Maserati Ghibli II is one of the precursors of the Maserati 3200GT which I has featured in the Supercar Spotting in Zurich, Switzerland series. The Maserati Ghibli came with 2 engine options, one with a turbo-charged 2.0 litre twin-turbo V6...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience