Search results

1. N

How Not To Drive A Lamborghini LP640 !

I don't pity that guy. Imagine what could have happened if an old lady was crossing the road at that time?
  2. N

How to DIY Myvi siren???

Hahaha... Sorry ah... N00b in Electronics here... Didn't know Diode's function at all...
  3. N

How to DIY Myvi siren???

If you tap the siren to the signal light, it'll also start to sound if you put your indicator lights on or when emergency mode.
  4. N

DIY high octane fuel

Well, it's hard to even test out if your fuel did increase or decrease in octane level after you done your experiment. How do you test it? Anyway, there are many Octane boosters in the market which you can buy nowadays.
  5. N

DIY high octane fuel

erm... are you running on super highly boosted engine or something which needs higher then RON97 octane?
  6. N

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

I haven't removed it yet... too lazy... Besides, I was even too lazy to tidy up any of the cables...
  7. N

i just did my ground cable... share share

My car is carburator and I installed some ground cables. There still significant little bit of improvements lah. You can feel it Especially when your car is idle. :) Okay... don't laugh okay?
  8. Tufoil and Magnetized Oil Filter

Just got 1 bottle of Tufoil from Tesco to try it out wonder if it's genuine. Are Tufoil attracted to magnetic force? I'm probably going to add a strong magnet on my oil filter and if Tufoil is attracted to magnets, then it'll be wasteful if I do that.
  9. N

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

Yo! Remember me? :P I still have khguan's old DIY stabalizer in my car. :D Still working fine. Not sure If I should remove it or not... Haven't come into this forum for a long time already and don't know if any warnings were issued with that design. :P
  10. N

Please Help out the Blogathon!

Hi gloss, Here's where this donation campaign is different then the rest. You do not pay anyone but directly to the hospital yourself. You do not pay me, you do not pay the bloggers, you do not pay the bloggerthon organizers. You only pledge (promise) to donate to the selected organization...
  11. N

Please Help out the Blogathon!

Guys & Girls, Please help out here! Sorry to spam here so suddenly after I hilang from ZTH for so long. But this is an on running charity event. Reality Really Bites is running a blogathon on her for 24 hours. Posting an entry every 1/2 hour to get donations for the National Kidney Foundation...
  12. N

Acetone as a fuel saver

Not sure... but ethanol's temp is only 425°C... And engines can go way higher then that. it's not recomended for old engines that's for sure. newer engines are deisgned for feuls like these.
  13. N

Acetone as a fuel saver

here's some new information... Acetone: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetone Ethanol: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol :D
  14. N

Acetone as a fuel saver

Yes. In the US, it's also very expensive at first... but because of the real usefulnes of it.. And because it's proven to be good (not harmful to engines) by major petroleum company and government, it's become a second type of feul in the US.. You only need to make minor modifications to your...
  15. N

Acetone as a fuel saver

Ethonal is actually good inside the engine. In fact, in the US where Petroleum is really expensive, they used E85 petrol... Which is 85% Ethonal and 15% unleaded Petrol. The result, 102 octane feul. Very clean and powerful that it's even used in Nascar racing. Read all about it...
  16. N

Help on underglow

CCFL... ? Mostly used for computers... They are not very bright though... And certainly not water proof.. You need to build some kind of protection container for them... Or you certainly don't want 500Volts of AC electricity to short your car... :D
  17. N

WOW! New Forums!

I believe all the settings are not well set yet. That's why the avatar size and stuff are limited... As for the navigation, this one is surely better but the template and buttons of this stock Vbulletin makes it hard... Guys, don't make Tom sad ler... This forum have to pay licence one...
  18. N

aiyioh...so different edi

I've been waiting for a local forum to implement Vbulletin for a long time already.. :) it's a very nice forum but who's the one paying for the licence? Thumbs up for Tom! [Edit] And OMG! Please find nicer smilies! :eek:
  19. N

Water Stain

Hey.. I tried autosol on my screen last night... Not bad... Removed more then water and soap... But still got a little bit of stain... maybe a second round of polishing around the weekend... :)
  20. N

Wise Wing On Normal Aeroback?

Eh.. What you have on your car right now is called a spoiler.. Not a Wing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I've heard several stories of shops charging customers for doing balancing off wheel and then charging them again for doing off wheel balancing. Please be careful and take note:

For example: If a shop takes your tyre out and balances it, charges RM5 and then put it back on your car.... drives your car and then finds it's still out of balance and then he chooses to do an 'on wheel' balancing and charges you RM30 he SHOULD NOT charge you the other RM5 earlier simply because he was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience