Search results

1. [WTS] Bakkwa / Meat jerky, Available in sliced/minced pork, chicken (Jumble Sale)

Hi all and happy new year! I am selling homemade chinese bakkwa in 500g packets. Bakkwas are grilled to order so all are freshly packed from the grill. :love::driver: Comes in 3 varieties - Sliced pork, Minced pork, and Chicken. Price is as below: - Sliced pork RM 41 - Minced pork RM 33 -...
  2. 180jin

Toyo R1R vs Federal 595 RS-R (Any Comment?)

Why not give Achilles 123 a try? RM 260 a piece for 15" and was used as 2009 Sepang 1000 KM official tyres. I ran with it in Sepang in a recent track day and shaved 5 seconds off my previous time when I used Achilles ATR Sport with everything else the same on the car.
  3. 180jin

Achilles ATR Sport

that's a very big jump in tyre pressure. I started off with 30 psi and went up to 38 psi after some warming up, and this was on a dry and hot morning track day. Found that it works best at about 32-33 psi but that's on a Neo with 195/50. Maybe I'll try an even lower pressure next itme like u...
  4. 180jin

Achilles ATR Sport

The car was with RE001 when I took ownership from the previous owner, managed to take it to track day once but the tyres were pretty much gone after that. The RE001 definitely provides better feedback with the stiffer tyre wall and I believe will be able to carry higher cornering speed also...
  5. 180jin

Achilles ATR Sport

Hi guys, I've been running the ATR Sport on my Satria Neo, 195/50/R15, and clocked in almost 60 laps at SIC over 3 track day sessions. For the price of this tyres, they perform really well and last really long ! I've used it in track days, touge runs to Kuala Kelawang, and entered 1 gymkhana...
  6. 180jin

Achilles ATR Sport

I've driven the ATR Sports in SIC for 3 track days, that's clocking in close to 60 laps or more I think. All I can say is the tyre is super damn worth the money. Feedback of course is not as solid as Bridgestone RE001 (the tyres I use before the ATR Sport) but u still can feel pretty much how...
  7. 180jin

Achilles ATR Sport

Using this tyre for close to a year now on my Neo. Overall impression very satisfied with the performance for the price, been to numerous touge sessions and a couple of track days, best record in the hands of a capable driver (friend of mine who is a rally driver) able to clock 3:02 with a...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys....
just wondering....
how much will it cost to rewrap a pair of front seats?
any recommended shops?
thanx :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience