Search results

1. Oakley Wingspan & G-Shock Riseman

All, I have the following items for sale :- 1. Oakley Wingspan Olive Green prescription glasses. Bought new about RM1,100. Selling cheap together with prescription lens of 150-175 power. Comes with metal casing. Reason for selling is changed frame. Item redundant at home. Selling RM500. 2...
  2. S

Windscreen Replacement

Dear all, I have with me a cracked front windscreen on my swift - cbu 2006. Any jalan for replacement? Don't mind new or used. Best if easy on the pocket. How much is it roughly in the market? Many thanks.
  3. S

[WTS] Add ON Universal Front Bottomline/Lips (PU) Material Design

bro, can this fit into swift original bumper? no longer have the skirting cause the HM whacked divider. and best price plus installation. thanks.
  4. S

Suzuki Swift New Bodykit for sale

bro, how much for the front and rear bumper only? noticed that bumpers in your pictures come with carnards. is there any design without the carnard? thanks.
  5. S

'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Article

Re: 'So okay I’m racist (just a bit, I mean like really tiny)'-Malaysian Insider Arti 1malaysia. how is it benefiting the other races? let's say we are en route to 1malaysia, does it mean we get bumi discounts when purchasing properties? does it mean when it comes to friday prayers, the cops...
  6. S

Need Advice on GSR 4G93T ECU - Code 5663

recommend original evo 1,2 or 3 ecu. i think you need to change the air flow sensor as well. did this before many years ago. i cant recall much for it has been years since i sold off that car. all i can say, cheap way to have the extra ummph!
  7. S

My car stolen

sorry to hear that bro.
  8. S

{wts} Angle Eye Projector Headlamp

bro, you have anything for suzuki swift?
  9. S

New Original Swatch Watch - Chrono

bro, if you are willing to let go at 200, please feel free to call or message me at 012-3290934. thanks.
  10. S

[WTS]LED T10 Bulb (4 Super High Flux LEDs)

bro interested, do you do installatons as well? open sundays?
  11. S

[WTS] Classic Ralph Lauren Polo #3, Lacoste tee's

i am most interested in the lacoste polos. but i have no intention of getting in bulks maybe just a couple if it's alright. wondering whether i could view before purchasing from you? do update the colours and sizes. thankz.
  12. S

Seiko Watches Cheap Sale!!!

bro anymore seiko premium let me know. interested seiko freak here.
  13. S

HID only RM350

bro you have H11? preferable 6000k. thank you.
  14. S

[WTS]SmartEye HID!! High Quality HID!!

yeah man bro, how much is it? i am looking at H11 6000k. planning to fix my fog lamp. would you gimme your best price? if reasonable, then i might consider to change my current one on my headlamp as well, which is the common h4.
  15. S

[WTS] LumerG HID Conversion Kit for SALE (OEM GERMANY)~~!!!

interested.. bro, could you pen me the best price for H4 and H11 6000k plus installation, and also do state where and how can i get them from you. thank you.
  16. S

We Sell Brand New Motorola Mpx 300 For Just $140usd

i would be really keen if you could kindly feed me with more information regarding the warranty, payment, shipping, etc. if all goes well, i am interested in the nokia N93. expecting your feedback asap. thank you.
  17. S

LG KG800 (Choclate) for sale.......

bro best price? how about the warranty?
  18. S

Kingwood HID Conversion Kit for SALE~~!!!

bro, let me know the price for 16,000 k ones. h11. actually wut colour exactly is the 16,000 k ones? thankz.
  19. S

Lots Of Acc & PErformance Parts

bro, i am interested in the following ; 1)carbon side mirror ( spoon style ) is it real carbon fiber of just the coating? how much? meant for wut car? 2)side mirror with signal, do you have for new suzuki swift? if you do, please state the price. 3)ken style honda jazz carbon spoiler...
  20. S

N O K I A 9 3 0 0 Mular

bro.. wut do you mean by 9300 mular? from my understanding, there's 9300 and 9300i. please do explain to me. i am interested here. thank you..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye guys, anybody have and need sell harnness HKS FCON VPRO for honda B siries part code HP5-2 4202-RH006 ? or anybody want to swap with me HKS VPRO harnness including map sensor,air temp FOR CP9A MP5-2 4202-RM009.pm to me directly... TQ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience