Search results

1. sugizo_takuro

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

Yesss... KHGuan... Itchy hands. TTB, WTB, what else he didn't experiment. If i am not mistaken, his TTB is 1 normal and 1 bigger? I haven't open this zth for 7 or 8 years maybe.
  2. sugizo_takuro

long time no see. what happened to the TTB project? i forgot the man's name.
  3. sugizo_takuro

Pulse Performance Race Engineering Creates 6-Rotary Engine!

I wonder how loud the whine will be
  4. sugizo_takuro

FT86 vs GT86

the ft body is amazing but if it swap its rim with the gt, it will be better with me.
  5. sugizo_takuro

MALAYSIA KL - AE86 for SALE ?TRUENO STYLE

i want to find ae86,anybody know where that i can find?
  6. sugizo_takuro

Rotary 13BT REW engine swap with Corolla KE20 75

nice mods if it happen... strong engine with that light body....
  7. sugizo_takuro

all sifu... if im using box lancer, which ARB can i install?
  8. sugizo_takuro

Car driver as double park + slap female, Toyota Estima BHL 7588

mental disable.. thats why they dont park at "oku" parking which show the wheelchair picture..haha
  9. sugizo_takuro

Another 1-2 Finish by Petronas Syntium Team at the Super Taikyu 2011 Round 2 Last Sun

Re: Another 1-2 Finish by Petronas Syntium Team at the Super Taikyu 2011 Round 2 Last congratulations!!!!
  10. sugizo_takuro

wah.. he try to make a crash test, maybe he thought that toyota didnt done it at the factory...hehehe
  11. sugizo_takuro

hahaha... she dont have confidence.. even the reverse sensors cannot help her..hahaha... usually new big car driver dont know how to drive it like the cars.. women somemore...hihihi
  12. sugizo_takuro

Going to puspakom for ownership transfer

wow bro danzeterna, u are now a moderator... since when ek? last time its about your car been thrashed at the workshop
  13. sugizo_takuro

if the poliuce want to make a case.....
  14. sugizo_takuro

HAHAHA...not like that bro..i also rides a racing bicycle... just that bicycle can park everywhere without messing others parking...
  15. sugizo_takuro

hmmm...maybe they are 'excited' about the 'findings'..they forgot to changed..hahaha...usually they will checked and remarked..
  16. sugizo_takuro

4g13 (Satria) Modification... Need suggestion of my MOD...

2. Super Touring 1.6 flywheel (need to sent factory mod the lubang) + heavy duty clutch i can comment to this mod. i had done to my 1.5 car.. bought the s/touring and skimmed the flywheel a bit.. can feel more pickup and extra torque.. change gear with less rpm than before.. even in highspeed...
  17. sugizo_takuro

the result will be PASS even if you changed the colour. there will be only remarks on that cert to tell the new colour that car. you change from what colour to?
  18. sugizo_takuro

yes... car nowadays have their glass uv filtered and others.. not like older cars like vannete, or other older cars.. their glass are 90 on the reading...one more, if you can see the windscreen or the door glass, at the very low right there are some writings on that area.. if it stated AS1 and...
  19. sugizo_takuro

correct....... ops sana sini...hahaha
  20. sugizo_takuro

NO... if JPJ know this, by roadblock, Puspakom test or whatsoever, your car will be pull straight to the JPJ yard...then you will suffer... dont trust mechanic that they will chisel and punch back the engine number the same as the original.. it cannot be done.. puspakom will easily know the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This happen to those car park outside the 1U shopping center,those like to park their car beside the road side beside the shopping center need to be extra careful. This bunch of thief is dress in smart suit. They have 2 group of people ready. The first group of thief will purpose hang around and wait for you to go into shopping center after that, they will make your car alarm trigger maybe give a kick or something, if owner come out to check then they will aim others car. If after they...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience