Search results

1. D

ICE Setup [ Again! ]

ya la... that fella very the cilakos one... change to saturday coz want to cucuk langit... hallo... langit times are over laaaa... kubur panggil mari worrr... some more people come on saturday he chow go cucuk langit some more... WTF??!! :wink: Chepo setup come... can fight my chepo setup...
  2. D

ICE SQ setup

Why people with budget (INCLUDING ME) like to give budget out and want everything when in SQ the fun part is building it bit by bit. Don't turn to the dark side of the force, learn your way through. I did mine the hardway and now suffering from lack of mid bass but still want that kicks in...
  3. D

What's time tuning?

RM150 for time alignment... no need lah... go TT belanja the sifu RM1.50 for teh tarik and he will do it for you some even will ask you to bring measuring tape :wink:
  4. D

Recommend me a place that has good workmanship

bonus besar nampak KF he he he... go where suites you the most... tian auto also not bad you know... he he he... cabuttttttttttttttttt............... :wink: rempit-off-peak-fasting-season
  5. D

Valeraine Avante Garde - Active components speakers

Never knew they had amps... wah... shows how shallow i can be... The 5" ok la... never heard the 6" one before or maybe that nite I was too sleepy already... aiyoh... :wink:
  6. D

How to fix the Tweeter at the front dashboard?

It is what the school teacher uses to stick their items on the black board temporarily. be sure to wipe clean the area you stick, the accessive oil/dirt/moisture you don't see will contribute to lack of stickyness for your double sided tape. after wiping let it dry for a while and then stick...
  7. D

the best 6x9 speaker under RM300

you plug the thing into your car to test then you feel which one you like then you buy lor... most of us don't prefer 6x9 so susah mau kasi tau but crazie said, the best is the one that suits you... tell me who drive's the car... you or your driver? so choose it for you, other people thoughts...
  8. D

then use the search button my young padawan... only with that you might find the truth... may the force be with you... :wink:
  9. D

Any recommendation for HU?

tonite many tt... one in ampang oso got... he he he... yah listen to cars and decide with your budget and reasonable HU is always available unlike the seefoossss... they all very high breeded one... HU alone can trade for my motosikal with balance given... he he he cabut...
  10. D

quite a number of them but posting it here will only causse problems :wink:
  11. D

Can Anyone PLZ Tell What ElecTronic Crossover what use

I need to "ulangkaji" my ICE lah... :wink: Weh Zenn... sekarang gua boleh tido dalam boot kete weiiiiiiii... :wink:
  12. D

Pioneer DEH-P80RS with Time Alignment function

that's why i said don't go overboard i too use TA :wink:
  13. D

Can Anyone PLZ Tell What ElecTronic Crossover what use

if budget constrains you then stick with the pre-amp. in my opinion XO gives more of this relax feeling but sometimes people like me that is, it is not enough. don't know why... maybe my EQ not enough band so I have both XO & EQ he he he but people like me also are the lazy type, so lazy to...
  14. D

Pioneer DEH-P80RS with Time Alignment function

time alignment is not a new thing. it is good but it is more precise usually the case for one seat only (mainly the driver seat) don't go overboard with TA or you will loose a lot of detail :wink:
  15. D

RCA cable......

Hell... RCA makes a lot of difference!!! Shoot... sibuk only me... cabutttttttttttttttttttttt......... :wink:
  16. D

The best HU for my setup

Wow... now that's a 1st. Well lucky for me the 9650 didn't give me nitemares... geesh... wishing for a P90 :wink:
  17. D

Budget ICE....

Including... HU only he he he :regular_smile: I suggest you go for comps speakers 1st with that budget, if can chip in get a 4 ch bridgable 2nd hand amp. :wink: kahwin beb lepas tu turunkan legacy mcm aku...
  18. D

Cekap Brains....

but a winner... buahahahahahaahahhahahahaha... I've been to an installer of your case. To bad for him it was the 1st and last. All I asked was one thing and he added more and tried to even bull me more ha ha ha... too bad. Re-wire the amp for front, yes it will be better. Sorry to hear of...
  19. D

Budget ICE....

Fight weh... Sabtu/Ahad ni legal fighting. Penang punya balik pulau aka hill top tu illegal tapi best giler. Lagi best dari KL pasal banyak kete lawa² dan termasuk ah moi mcm nak pegi christmas party he he he... tapi sayang, kenapa org yang fight nih tak tau pasal power... ada ke hentam 2 x...
  20. D

subwoofer enclosure help

go for ported if u're going spl... more juice will also help the thunders u're having... big O type port will produce better spl square type port will give better SQ + SPL however the calculation for the port is crucial hey... we're in the family of Thunder!!! :wink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello... anybody can help me to decide which car is good... i want to buy whether proton satria 1.3 or mazda astina 1.6 1992....?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience