Search results

1. D

Tawau Merdeka Drag Race

of course we hope we can do it better to folllow those thai's car..... but just the government for sabah just had not concern about this event... so we have to run this program by ourself....and our budget is very limited.... so what to do...and dun have to compare to the Thai.... their race...
  2. D

Tawau Merdeka Drag Race

but u guys just dunno those timing system bought from sepang just encounted some problem in that race days..... :hmmmm:
  3. D

Sandakan Drag Race

do u know him.....? who's he?
  4. D

Sandakan Drag Race

register open at 29 august.... any further information pls cal 0138966444 :proud:
  5. D

MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

Anyone from Miri or brunei will participant in Tawau Drag Race this 29-31 december?
  6. D

Microtech

yup...just give him a cal....
  7. D

Microtech

0123205454 hope this will help u
  8. D

Microtech

CSx8213x...mind to tell what engine are u using....
  9. D

Souped Up 2006 [ Pic ]

what is ur account number... i tracfer the money to u... and how much for postage? count for me and i will tranfer the money to u asap.. thanks Mr.Empro...
  10. D

Chip Rev cut 9200 4G93 DOCH

try to retard ignition timing abit...maybe too high...
  11. D

Microtech

speedboy...try to cal him ,coz joshua seldom online... cheers
  12. D

Microtech

heh...joshua at last saw u posting here to recover ur post ar.... haha...wish u got a good business... see u in january....
  13. D

Souped Up 2006 [ Pic ]

and we will visit thailand again next year .... hope to see more power machine...
  14. D

Souped Up 2006 [ Pic ]

thanks for the result Mr.Empro.... anyway,can u get me the vcd of this event.....
  15. D

Souped Up 2006 [ Pic ]

By the way...do u have the official result...
  16. D

Souped Up 2006 [ Pic ]

Mr.Empro..where can i get the VCD for this event.... btw,nice picture...and thanks for keep us update from thailand machine....
  17. D

Need solution: VR4 using 87MM piston

reintel...just skim ur block... according to my frens who are running the same piston like urs... their skim the block 4mm to reduce the low position of the piston .. happy trying..... just my 2 cents....
  18. D

Is it possible to put turbo in RX-8.....

thank you lennon