Search results

1. B

Carburetor Section

hello guys. im searching for 4g13 / 4g15 carb unit lah. anyone wants to sell it? please :(
  2. B

HWL Adjustable Suspension

pm me best price adjustable absorber for kancil
  3. B

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

wira convert to evo. main bontot
  4. B

EJ-DE on Kancil

can a k3-ve install in kancil? do they have same engine mounting? and for the EJ-DE, do they have same mounting with kancil too?
  5. B

Wira with Subaru Impreza GC8

i see.. but, personally i think the GC8 bumpers can fit well into the front of wira.. hehe =D
  6. B

Wira with Subaru Impreza GC8

seriously? damn. i want to search for mivec or asti bumper.. but no result. anyone could find them for me?
  7. Wira with Subaru Impreza GC8

izzit okay to put GC8 bumper on wira? doesn't look too awkward? what modifications that i have to do?
  8. B

Subaru GC8 bumper with fog lamp

bro, this bumper sold or not? PM me the best price and postage to perak please? thanks
  9. B

subaru bumper GC8

bro, PM me ur best price for this sweetie. i'm from ipoh =D
  10. B

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

the spirits of bosozoku.. =D hey guys, since u all know how to rate a car 'ah beng or not', i want to ask all otai here about a minor modification on exterior of my wira. so, i want to put a mivec bodypart on the front and the low GSR spoiler on the rear. and if my budget is ok, the wira goes...
  11. B

Looking for Half Cut??????

looking for mivec bumper with or without big spotlight. PM me the best price for both of them. thanks =D
  12. B

Mitsubishi mirage big sport light bumper

hi bro. can u pm me the best price for the bumper and postage cost to Ipoh, Perak? thanks =D
  13. B

Proton Satria rear bumper

hi bro. can the bumper fit into wira?
  14. B

Mitsubishi mirage cyborg small@big sportlite bumper

bro, do u have the bumper with big spotlight? how much?
  15. B

V-design Wira Front Bumper and Bonnet...

bro, quote me the price for the front bumper (PU) and bonnet please? and postage to perak. =D thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i hope to get some opinion before i get chopped few thousands..

If this bad smells happens on your car, which one would you do first:

A: It came out from the exhaust, there might be a leak or something clogged, i should go to exhaust shop.

B: I should go for repair workshop for a TB and intake manifold cleaning. Cause the smells is similar with a WD4D burning, and few years ago there's really a mech did a WD4D clean into my TB without taking the TB out.

C: Try diy change...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience